Daily Bullets (Dec. 19): Most Viewed of the Week, Talking Texas Game

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-dec-19-most-viewed-of-the-week-talking-texas-game/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.

I can understand Cooper transferring. With Jackson and Richardson showing their skill recently, little chance probably for Cooper to have played much.
I hope the Cowboys do end up playing Miami in the bowl game but would not want to see them play Arkansas because they don’t sound like a very good team. I think back to the 1960’s and 1970’s when Arkansas would vie with Texas for the SW conference championship. They sure have been down for a long time now.

“It helps that they’re not the players higher on the depth chart.“

It’s helps if you actually play your 4 star recruits and finally win something meaningful instead of playing someone not as good for the sake of Cowboy Culture.

Mike Gundy probably hopes he gets to play Arkansas instead of Miami as well.

If there not going to play just less of them to feed​:slightly_smiling_face::innocent::star_struck::money_mouth_face: cooper is 5th and glass would have been 5th deep. Next yr glass might move up to third. Just be happy there gone. With all r lb able to leave the knoppis more of a hurt to us. Those idiot lineman hurts us this yr but we will be reset for next yr.
I want to walk all over Arkansas like we did Baylor. Keep them down and out. :crazy_face::thinking::exploding_head::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

If Gundy loses to Arkansas would we stay in the top 25?

Yes