Daily Bullets (Dec. 2): Turning the Tables on Bedlam, JT Thor Recruitment Update

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-dec-2-turning-the-tables-on-bedlam-jt-thor-recruitment-update/

So how about that 41-point win in the NIT Tipoff championship game? Bullets Rundown • Turning the tables on Bedlam • OSU returns in key spots • JT Thor (2020 PF) update OSU Bullets • It’s hard to feel good about what happened in Stillwater on Saturday night given the obnoxious nature of most OU fans the outcome but here’s a perspective where you might find a bit of relief. Here’s a reality check: You’re a two-TD dog to a team trying to get into the playoff, and you’re playing your second-team QB, are without your ace wideout and your tailback is trying to Houdini nine guys on every play. And you’re doing it all from a deficit. That’s just never going to go well. [PFB] A friend at church made the comment yesterday – if OU played that game without Jalen Hurts and CD Lamb, do they win? This assumes OSU plays Tylan Wallace and Spencer Sanders as well. These are the only words I’ve found to find consolation on the topic. • I liked this thought about what OSU definitely (barring transfers) has coming back next year. It’s in the trenches and in the secondary where OSU regularly…

I would vote for daylight savings all year long.