Daily Bullets (Dec. 20): OSU's Bowl Selection, Cowboys Head to Austin

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-dec-20-osus-bowl-selection-cowboys-head-to-austin/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.

Where is little brother going bowling? I can’t wait to see where!! I’m so jacked. Maybe we can all go to robert28’s bowl party :tada: Not!

1 Like

I love chezits. And there will be a whole bowl of them great job Gundy.:upside_down_face::joy::innocent::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
Sorrrrryyyy jeff​:face_vomiting::scream::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::poop:

1 Like

Jeff wet his bed up until he was a young teen and Jeff was sad at the negative attention he took from his urine cot.
Now Jeff begs for negative attention as he so needs to be rewarded for “ witty and hot takes” on OSU. Jeff it’s not our fault your mother paid more attention to the cable man than you while you were growing up wet…So if buying an ou hat at Walmart and referring to the Sooners as “we” empowers you than you go girl!

1 Like

I don’t know why jeff is crying. We r the under dog. Another chance for Gundy to lose. Go pokes defender of that is great about cowboys.:man_supervillain::man_superhero::innocent::money_mouth_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Great job coach 15 bowl games in a row 9-5 in bowls.

1 Like

Congratulations, another year with all the hype about winning the conference and finishing 3rd or 4th. Same coach, same result, nothing going to change at the University of "Next Year "

Some folks just open their eyes piss straight up in the air and soak their face so they can piss and moan all day

While some folks piss on you and tell you it’s raining.

Haha really funny ar1 made a joke about piss. :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face: