Daily Bullets (Dec. 26): A Most Generous Cowboy, Meet Sean Gleeson

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-dec-26-a-most-generous-cowboy-meet-sean-gleeson/

I thought Porter’s Merry Christmas remarks were well-spoken yesterday – consider the same greetings from yours truly. Bullets Rundown • All-timer on an all-time Cowboy • Sean Gleeson profile • Dez back to Dallas? OSU Bullets • Berry Tramel shares an all-time story about one of OSU’s greatest Cowboys. Enjoy the read. A Christmas story, circa 2000s: Attorney John McShane handled all of his friend’s many divorces. When McShane’s own marriage fell apart, the friend invited McShane to spend Christmas Day with him on a 40-stop Meals on Wheels route. McShane was told by the organizers that the meal recipients likely would have no other human interaction on Christmas. He was not led astray. “Abysmal” is how McShane characterized their circumstances. But his friend delivered the meal, sat down and chatted with everyone on the route. Engaged them with his Southwestern charm. And as the friend headed out each door, he turned around to say, “Oh, I forgot something. Santa asked me to give you this.” Into each hand he would slip a $100 bill. To this day, most of those Meals on Wheels recipients don’t know the name of their benefactor, Boone Pickens. [NewsOK] • Excellent profile here on…

wOw RE that story of T. Boone (RIP)! I’m absolutely sick for Mason, he was playing great and going to lead us to victory. Duck looked terrible. I don’t know what the Steelers plans are for Rudolph but IMO and Steelers have long been my NFL team, Tomlin is too close to Benlisberger, whom I am not a fan of. It’s going to result in average teams to come if they think that guy has many season left.

Hope all of you had a joyous Christmas!