Daily Bullets (Feb. 29): A Happy Senior Day for OSU Hoops

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-feb-29-a-happy-senior-day-for-osu-hoops/

Happy Leap Day everybody! My wife and I are celebrating the anniversary of our first date 12 years ago for just the third time. Scores Softball: OSU 8 | UIC 0 Softball: OSU 3 | Louisville 0 Baseball: UCLA 8 | OSU 1 Schedule BB: vs. Illinois in Frisco (2 p.m.) — Watch here SB: vs. Louisville (2:30 p.m.) MBB: vs. Iowa State (3 p.m.) — ESPNU SB: vs. Oregon (5 p.m.) — ESPN+ WBB: at Kansas (5 p.m.) • I helped edit this senior day piece by Marshall Scott. It’s awesome, and I’m really proud of it. When we hired Marshall almost two years ago, this is what I envisioned. He’s delivered over and over again. Glad for him and his work. This is incredible. We salute our Cowboy seniors.#LetsWork I #GoPokes pic.twitter.com/uphZe8uqey — Cowboy Basketball (@OSUMBB) February 29, 2020 • Tony Allen will be in the building today, and a birdie told me that JamesOn would be too. • Good stuff here, as well, on Dizzy’s work ethic and how he turned himself into one of the best 3-point shooters in program history. • 2020, in one blog post. Also, there’s now a shirt to commemorate it. Of…

That is an outstanding Senior day video by OSU Basketball. Take the time to watch it!