Daily Bullets (Jan. 9): Chuba Staying or Going, Brennan Presley Looks Great

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-jan-9-chuba-staying-or-going-brennan-presley-looks-great/

Is it sad that when Baylor loses their coach, this is the first place my mind goes? Bullets Rundown • Chuba thoughts (as of 1/9/20, early morning) • Brennan Presley – underrated recruit • Smoothing out the offense Scores • WBB: Sooners 77, Cowgirls 75 OSU Bullets • This is probably the right place to leave the Chuba Hubbard thoughts until he announces – assuming there are no more social media posts to analyze of course. Stuff on social is nebulous, and if we’ve learned anything over the past few years it’s that player (and sometimes coaches) love to troll. That’s fine. It’s all in good fun. So maybe I’m taking one picture sent out at a specific time (right before the second semester is set to begin on Jan. 13) too seriously. However, Chuba is a serious person, and I think the decision is set (complete conjecture). I could be wrong. Things could change. But I believe 30 is about to become Gundy’s biggest recruiting coup in years at some point over the next few days. [PFB] The optimistic spin had to be included – but the tea leaves do seem to trend in a positive direction as unlikely…