Daily Bullets (July 24): Sanders Living the Dream and a Nice Way to Welcome Big 12 Additions

Originally published at: Daily Bullets (July 24): Sanders Living the Dream and a Nice Way to Welcome Big 12 Additions | Pistols Firing

Realignment news and a look at a more confident Spencer Sanders.

1 Like

Glad to see it up and running!!

1 Like

Of course Sanders is living the dream. He is a below average starting QB that somehow keeps winning the starting position. I have no idea how so many writers have such a huge hardon for him. He’s pathetic.

As for conference realignment, IF the Big 12 ends up taking Colorado back into the conference, is that not a bit like re-marrying your cheating ex??? I have no real problem with the Buffaloes, but if they ultimately made the wrong decision so long ago by leaving us for what seemed a more lucrative deal at the time… then let them lie in the bed that they made! If we aren’t merging with the Pac 12, consider every team OTHER than the Buffaloes, please.

My ex is NOT moving back in just because the mansion for which she moved out of our house is now on an active fault line!! Sleep well, darling, see ya in the funny papers!! jmho…

GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like