Daily Bullets (June 2): Chuba's Heisman Hurdles, OSU's Incredible Football Facility

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-june-2-chubas-heisman-hurdles-osus-incredible-football-facility/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: perfectly roasted in historic Guthrie. Two bags ship free. Order now! OSU Bullets • Will one of Chuba Hubbard’s biggest obstacles to a Heisman be in his own locker room? There’s an argument it could have been one of the biggest deterrents for Justice Hill. Star running back Justice Hill was fresh off a 1,400-yard rushing season in his sophomore year. We all thought that 1,400 yards was a given and when the regular season was over, the Cowboys were sitting at 6-6 and Hill did not even reach 1,000 yards. In fact, in six games of that year, Hill did not have more than fifteen carries. Now I know Hill was banged up but there is no doubt in my mind that he was not used properly that season for whatever reason. It felt like the staff was holding Justice back. [HCS] I think they were two different players – Hill wasn’t quite the right frame for an every-down, between-the-tackles back while Hubbard fits the bill much more. • This fifteen minute video touring OSU’s football facility is a great way to spend your time: • Fun list of…