Daily Bullets (June 23): A Fun OSU News Day!

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-june-23-a-fun-osu-news-day/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: perfectly roasted in historic Guthrie. Two bags ship free. Order now! OSU Bullets • The fun started with Cade Cunningham shocking the basketball world by confirming his commitment to Oklahoma State – all the rumblings and predictions were Cade-to-STW Seeing quotes like this tell you Cade just gets it: Just got off the phone with Cade Cunningham. “Early on, I thought about the options. But as time went on, I realized I didn’t want to play for anyone else.” — Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanHoops) June 22, 2020 PFB surveys what Cade turned down to don the orange and black • The “Eddie” (Sutton) documentary will be displayed on ESPN for God and everybody to see – a big win and a must for a story like Coach’s UPDATE: The making and creation of this film has been an incredible journey. Our team is so proud of what we have accomplished. It’s with great pride that today we can officially announce that we've signed a primetime deal with ESPN!!! #EddieFilm (more details to follow soon) pic.twitter.com/aIzBdNfyfY — CoachSuttonFilm (@eddiesuttonfilm) June 22, 2020 • Part of what makes Mike Boynton such an incredible…

U guys put Carlson article up, she made racist comments about Reid. Have a winning season at least till u state anything about coach b. I like him, but has blown LARGE leads. That has nothing to do with recruits. I’m proud that we push Texas around with 3 star recruits under Gundy. 5 star recruits dnt equal champion. Does equal more felonys and heart break.