Daily Bullets (June 3): Amen Tests Positive, Sanders Was Right

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-june-3-amen-tests-positive-sanders-was-right/

The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: perfectly roasted in historic Guthrie. Two bags ship free. Order now! Happy Wednesday – we’ll have a Michael Jackson-decision before lunch! OSU Bullets • Chuba Hubbard (via Kyle Porter) shared a pointed thought good for all to hear and chew on. What Chuba said is right. There’s a massive cognitive dissonance to decry the Black Lives Matter movement in the present day but throw on a No. 30 jersey come September and saddle up for 13 (or so) games on Saturdays. They matter, but only when it benefits me! [PFB] I’d take the seven minutes to read the post – it challenged me to be better in 2020 and reminded me why I read this site most days. • The big news from yesterday: linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga tested positive for Covid-19 • ESPN gave four “if’s” that have to happen for the Pokes to contend for a national championship this year. The low-hanging fruit is Spencer Sanders’ development but this last “if” wasn’t intuitive. If … Sanders gets shorter fields. When your defense isn’t particularly efficient, you lose the turnovers battle, you get nothing out of the return game and…