Daily Bullets (Mar. 20): Bracket of Potential OSU Coaches, BYU Game Moved Up

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-mar-20-bracket-of-potential-osu-coaches-byu-game-moved-up/

Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news. Scores Softball: Tulsa 3, Cowgirls 0Baseball: Cowboys 13, Missouri State 4Men’s Golf: 3rd place at Pauma Valley Invitational OSU Bullets • Loved this Sweet 16/March Madness bracket of OSU coaching candidates – it seems like Devries from Drake and Sprinkle from Utah State are the favorites but I’m on team Paul Mills from Wichita State (Sellout Crowd) • OSU’s game against BYU was moved up from a Saturday to a Friday game (PFB) • Digging through some intel from beat writers about OSU’s coaching search, this tidbit was encouraging: …(S)ources have indicated the Cowboys are looking for a proven head coach. [247 Sports] • Looking at the style of play for the different coaches OSU is considering (PFB) • It’s early for the transfer portal for college basketball but a Cowboy is considered the best player available: The top 10 available players in the college basketball transfer portal. :basketball:MORE: https://247sports.com/longformarticle/college-basketball-transfer-portal-2024-the-10-best-available-prospects-after-window-opens-228943783/ pic.twitter.com/vBdmrNitQE— Cody Nagel (@CodyNagel247) March 20, 2024 • You could talk me into something like this: Dear Mr. Next Basketball Coach, please???Signed, me. pic.twitter.com/5iuQHatRs4— Pete’s Stache (@PPetesStache) March 19, 2024 Non-OSU Bullets • Clemson filed a…

Finally some positive news for Cowboy golf: Jonas Baumgartner won the individual title at the Pauma Invitational. Overall, the team popped the clutch a bit in the final round and finished third, but still ahead of OU. And they were competitive. Which is a far sight better than their previous outing.

Still work to be done…consistency needed…but feels like we’ve settled on our top five.

2 Likes