Daily Bullets (Mar. 23): That Josh Stewart Return, Buy or Sell Your 2020 Cowboy Football Stock?

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-mar-23-that-josh-stewart-return-buy-or-sell-your-2020-cowboy-football-stock/

Happy Monday – I hope you’re enjoying wearing athleisure to work in at home, let’s make that glass half-full. Bullets Rundown • March Madness – the rare unifying event • Big Country burned down all the frontcourts • Buy or sell your 8-5 stock? OSU Bullets • Tramel has an excellent pulse on the disappointment college sports fans are processing this March. …I love the NCAA Tournament’s first round the most. Sixteen games a day. All now televised, four at a time on channels ranging from CBS to TruTV. Guaranteed drama. Guaranteed intrigue. Cascading magic moments. Even on the rare years when neither OU nor OSU makes the 68-team bracket, there’s a consolation prize. I get to stay home and watch all the games. [NewsOK $$$] In a pretty strongly segmented country, few things unite the audience like the Big Dance. • This is a fun March Madness memory – Big Country decimating frontlines of NBA players en route to the Final Four. Bryant Reeves had 24 points and 10 rebounds as OSU beat Massachusetts 68-54 to win the NCAA East Regional and complete a sweep of future NBA big men Malik Rose (Drexel), Antonio McDyess (Alabama), Tim Duncan (Wake…

Really wish Josh Stewart would have come back for his senior year. What ever became of him?

1 Like

Buy or sell your 2020 Cowboy Football Stock? Right now it’s even money. A quarterback with accuracy problems and a coach who doesn’t want to do anything different.

I want to see our last game in the tourney V Michigan . That game was crazy .