Daily Bullets (Nov. 10): Marcus Smart Talks Cade Cunningham

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-nov-10-marcus-smart-talks-cade-cunningham/

I have many mixed feelings about our comments section being closed, but the thing I keep going back to is how much better and more fun The Chamber has been. I don’t know why this is the case, but it is. You should come join us (it’s free). Bullets Rundown • Watson news • Yor Yor • Marcus Smart talks Cade Cunningham Scores • MBB: OSU 69 | UMKC 51 OSU Bullets • It got a little buried on Friday, but Marshall Scott did a great job reporting that the Payne County DA will not pursue criminal charges against Marcus Watson. The district attorney’s office reviewed the Oklahoma State University Police Department’s investigation on the matter and decided to not pursue criminal charges against Watson, a freshman on the Oklahoma State basketball team. Watson still faces the emergency protective order filed against him, for which he is scheduled to be in court on Nov. 26. That hearing was originally scheduled for Thursday before a scheduling conflict with the petitioner’s counsel caused for a motion of continuance. [PFB] There are also some pretty intensive Title IX and student conduct processes for him to go through, but it’s definitely a good thing for him that the DA won’t even pursue it. • More Yor. After taking over late in OSU’s win against Oral Roberts on Wednesday, Yor Anei was again dominant against the Kangaroos. Anei finished with a team-high 13 points to go with three rebounds, a block and two steals. And he did all that in 18 minutes. Senior Cam McGriff also filled the stat sheet. In 26 minutes, McGriff put up 12 points. He also had team-highs in rebounds and assists, with six and four respectively. [PFB] Me not believing that Yor would be good at the beginning of last season…

Here’s the other way we can do posts on here. As you can see, it would be a little messier – especially on busy days – but we can auto-publish all of our posts to The Chamber.

1 Like

I think there’s a way to get comments here to show up under the article on the actual site as well, which is interesting. If that doesn’t make sense, check out TexAgs. That’s how their comments/forums work.

I love this format.

TexAgs is a meme but it’s such a huge staple in the college sports world. Mimicking what they do is an intelligent move.