Daily Bullets (Nov. 22): Dru Brown's Legendary OSU Opportunity, Comparing Brown to Sanders (Again)

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/daily-bullets-nov-22-dru-browns-legendary-osu-opportunity-comparing-brown-to-sanders-again/

Pokes landed another basketball player for the 2020 class – the Texas Titans North playing at GIA next fall. Bullets Rundown • Brown’s legendary opportunity • Comparing Brown vs. Sanders (again) • Mason Rudolph vindicated OSU Bullets • This is the most fun way to look at the last two games of the season – an opportunity for Dru Brown to leave town a legend. But now he gets a chance to do what he came to OSU to do. Not many guys get a chance to become two-game legends. If Brown beats OU this year with their CFP hopes still alive, he immediately goes in the OSU pantheon since only Weeden and Rudolph have done it in the Gundy era. If he doesn’t, then we’ll all fall back on the Sanders injury and what could have been. In a world where everything is lose-lose, this situation is win-win for Brown. Which is exactly how he hopes the end of the season goes for OSU. [PFB] We obviously want to see the first chapter of what Spencer Sanders can do in Bedlam but this is a solid alternative: see what a different style of (experienced, veteran) quarterback can do against…

I feel like the swipe at Utah in the bowl article is unnecessary. I hate the elitism of “Utah’s friends in 1915 were not the right friends, therefore your football team today is not as good as Oregon State’s who had the right friends in 1915.”

It looks like they’re going to win their division for the 3rd time in 9 seasons in the Pac 12. They’d be a tough opponent.

I have three tickets for tonight’s game for free if anyone wants them. I can’t make the game. Email me at kspokesfan@gmail.com or twitter @kspokesfan

That Rugby video is the best interview I’ve seen all year!