Derek Mason, Kasey Dunn Mentioned as Possible Candidates at Arizona State

How about every single year there was a conference title game except last year.
Then there’s the years without

1 Like

Have no idea what your saying.

You cropped what i said. If your implying your logic to my statement.
I was comparing how we finished to the other schools not named texas and uo.
We were 1st or second among the reminding teams every year except are 2 7 and 6 teams.

You cant say that about other teams. We have been and should be the most consistent. Texas has only finished higher then us 4 times ou 8.

1 Like

And nobody has said OSU for sure is going to be the leader besides the ones that have orange shades stapled to their heads and orange koolaid forced down their throat.

Since they brought back the CCG:

CCG appearances: Baylor 2 OSU 1

Conference Championships: Baylor 1 OSU 0

Since you guys want to change the order of things it looks like Baylor is still coming out on top here.

So your point?

My point is there seems to be the assumption that OSU is just going to take over the conference. Maybe we should take into consideration there is a team in Waco, TX that has more conference title game appearances and titles than us outside of OU that’s staying put.

You really have to repeat everything. Look im on board with you if baylor or dave makes it back to the title game this year. I would even believe you if you gave any and i mean any real reason. Saying they did it last is not a real reason. That didnt age well when you used it for matt. Talking about gundy losing a game he shouldnt when i can point out multiple teams did it last year in the big 12. I would be with you if you didnt base a seaon on perseason polls.

Pathetic joy

1 Like

And who has given you this assumption? I really don’t know why you don’t trade your orange in for some green with how much you admire those Baylor bears. I’m sure you’d be much happier and people might actually like you there .

2 Likes

Not much of an argument here either. 1 vs zip ain’t much. Now replace Baylor with OU and the story is different.

1 Like

@KetchupSicle dude why are you still going on. Its like the cale deal. You keep going. You havent said anything new in the last 100 post. You need to accept that not everyone believe they way you do.
This is just like any of the rivalries that stopped. It stopped for the same reason the one team left.

Osu is only hurt in one way they lose a big tv game.

1 in 17 ain’t much either.

1 Like

I have nothing against Mason, but thus far I’m not overly impressed. I just thought Joe Bob deserved the promotion.

1 Like

I started out big on mason. So far all ive seen is the kids like him alot. We will find out soon how good he is making it. Baylor have offense issues i dnt want them to score more then 20. I also was high on Benson, havent seen that too.

2 Likes

Luke Fickell - he only makes $5 mill and that’s cause Cincy just upped his 3.something million salary very recently. You and the other Gundy cheerleaders conveniently forget we would still be dumpster juice if not for T. Boone’s $$$, Give some credit to T. Boone and Body by Glass & Co instead of giving it all to Mike.

Kids liking their coach doesn’t result in a good defense last I looked.

BYU’s gonna be a problem esp games in Provo. They tend to have the issue of being really good early on in seasons then fading, thus best to schedule them in the middle or towards end of the season. Baylor will fall off once Aranda leaves for a bigger gig, if he does. Still can’t believe LSU picked FAKE southern boy/doofus over him. I don’t think that Brian Kelly thing is gonna work out in Baton Rouge…but we shall see.

Its better then a poke in the eye. All schools have updated or are up dating their stuff. It was great to have boone. And gundy hired glass and he is the highest paid strength coach, so the love is being showed. Gundy has done well finding coaches. Not happy about the 2 prior oc.

1 Like

I thought the discussion was OSU/Baylor new era CC’s. If you want to change subjects at least say what it is.

Everything I have said has evidently gone completely over your head! I haven’t given credit to T Boone; but yes, he’s who put this program on track, financially, to be successful. I did credit Rob Glass, highly.
I’m going to try and be very clear on this… It’s NOT MG’s job to put together work out and meal plans for his players. It’s NOT MG’s job to be a large financial contributor to OSU (but he is!). It’s NOT MG’s job to study game film of his next opponent and develop game plans on both sides of the ball. It IS MG’s job to hire competent people to perform those responsibilities. It IS MG’s job to develop and lead a group of adult men, and young adult men, in being successful in whatever metrics and values have been placed on him by Weiberg and Dr. Shrum. In doing that, yes, from 30,000 ft he is involved and responsible for every aspect of it.
In regard to fickell…He has put together 3 good years (3!) Played nobody and made it to the CFP. Scott Frost (UCF) had one great year, out of two, playing nobody. Nebraska hires him and he falls flat on his face. Everyone has been high on Matt Cambell for 3 years. Going to be the next great coach! What’s he done? Brian Harsin kills it at Boise State playing nobody. Goes to Auburn and starts a dumpster fire.
So yes, i’m more than happy to have Gundy as the leader of the program. Not the OC, strength and conditioning coach, or Mega Donor…but the person guiding the ship.

3 Likes

What has Mike Gundy done in the last 5 years when compared to Matt Campbell?

1 Like