Devin Harper Announces Return for Sixth Season

Maybe Bob too ate?

U r really drunk now

You liked that didn’t ya?

I hope ur not driving. I really have no idea what u think u are saying.

Driving you crazy!

No I’m completely fine. U seem to have a inside joke. Only ur the only inside.

U do remember I’m not that kind of guy. If ur flirting u need to try another site

It did? Did they win the conference or make the playoffs or something? Also, didn’t we just beat both of those teams? Iowa State keeps getting beaten by their in-state rival. K-State only wins because their rival is a joke, but how does their basketball team do beating KU when they change coaches?

1 Like

I guess, but not really? If you want to stack us up against them since Mack left, I think we’ve still been better than them. It’s close, though, and they have a lot more to work with than we do, so I think keeping up with them is a tremendous feat. But they just fired their coach, so they’re starting over yet again.

1 Like

Everyone is looking at “What have you done for me lately?”. In the past three seasons can we say we’ve appeared in the conference title game? Can we say we’ve appeared in a major bowl game? Can we say we’ve won a major bowl game?

The answer to all those questions would be no. Texas just fired a coach that did all that just 2 seasons ago. Yet, here we are hanging onto to a guy that’s only done one of the three mentioned above in the last 9 seasons. He publicly states that mediocre consistency is better than going to a conference title game. All we seem to do (not me anyway) is nod our heads yes in agreement.

1 Like

This is why Texas isn’t going to go anywhere. Steve Sarkisian is a mediocre coach.

1 Like

Jake, it’s a losing battle trying to argue with idiots on the internet.

1 Like

Everything I stated was a fact. So if facts are for idiots then I guess I’m just the biggest idiot commenting on here.

“I guess I’m just the biggest idiot commenting on here.” Is the first true thing you’ve said.

1 Like

I’m actually going to agree with joe. He is the biggest idiot.

At least this idiot can spell.