Division-II Wide Receiver Reginald Harden Jr. Announces Oklahoma State Offer

Originally published at: Division-II Wide Receiver Reginald Harden Jr. Announces Oklahoma State Offer

Harden started his career at Florida State.

:joy: man D-2 caoches and D-2 players. Osu ain’t winning championships boys in no way shape or form.

Wonder what his 40 is ? He’s big enough, hasn’t had a year with Glass. Guess Leon hasn’t heard from the NCAA ?

1 Like

I said it when they signed Leon Johnson III, and even though he turned out to be a pretty good player, I’ll say it again: recruiting guys from D3 or D2 is not going to cut it. Yes, you might find a diamond in the rough, but by and large, it’s not a strategy that is going to win you championships. Gundy has won a lot of games recruiting under the radar hs kids. This also seems to be his strategy with the portal. It is not a bad strategy, but until he’s able to sprinkle in some 4 star high schoolers or some proven high level transfers from the portal, there’s not going to be the horses to win conference titles.

1 Like

Maybe you are right but if you take an objective look at OSU’s success regarding receivers over the years I find your argument hard pressed to contend with the actual facts based on years of history.

2 Likes

How many of Dunn’s receivers have been legit starters at the next level?

Tylan Wallace has one start in the NFL, but I would still say he was a Biletnikof level WR in college. Did you ever consider that maybe Dunn is a great teacher for receivers?

2 Likes

Not if you look at how many he has put in the league as starters. Can’t recruit a quarterback worth a chit to make them any better. Schemes arnt good enough to make them any better. Won’t let theses great ones touch the ball with any significance until senior season to get them awards. Presley just this year got the amount of throws he should have got two years ago. These coaches arnt out to win championships. They have waved the white flag along time ago.

1 Like

Let’s ask James Washington what he thinks of Dunn’s teaching abilities.

If he hated dunn he could have left is junior year. If your still basing what the Pittsburgh coach said well were is he at.

1 Like

Your rite jeff. Going to two title games in 3 years shows we are just laying down. Stop drinking, seriously

1 Like

Thanks, Captain Football

2 Likes

Let’s ask James Washington what he thinks of the $5,688,000 dollars he’s earned in the NFL

2 Likes

Guess what Gundy didn’t give you guys 2 out 3 time to the championship? Hahahaha no championships! What you got something to say? Got some excuses for me? You got nothing and you will get nothing as long as he’s there so enjoy girls lol.

Captain football? What does that mean? You mean captain obvious? Yea it’s pretty obvious gundy’s play makers don’t get the ball enough and when I say enough it’s not even close. These coaches are offensively challenged to say the least. And that’s an understatement.

Where’s you trophies? :joy: :joy: you were a sucker 4 years ago when encountered you on this site and 4 years later your still a sucker thinking gundy will bring you a championship and he’s let you down every year. Keep smoking crack hunter.

Your the one thats got the obsession problem. Every day your on here you cry out load. Pathetic.

1 Like

Yea we have never been short of good receivers since Dunn has been here. Who would have thought Leon would have been the receiver he was this year when he was waiting for next year. That’s a silly argument

2 Likes

It wasn’t Dunns fault Blackmon had substance abuse problems jug. The year he played was dam good. Tylan can start about anywhere but Baltimore. Just another I hate OSU football

1 Like

You’re the one who is upset about it. I go on with my life. Your Captain Football

2 Likes