Dominic Richardson, OSU's Rushing Attack Gives Coaches Confidence Entering the Big 12 Slate

Originally published at: Dominic Richardson, OSU's Rushing Attack Gives Coaches Confidence Entering the Big 12 Slate | Pistols Firing

Sanders made the highlight plays, Richardson did the dirty work.

The line is doing good.
3 yards is good for the baylor front.
Gordon final got a few carries.
Jackson did only get 2 yatds but it was a 3rd down and he got the 1st down.

Actually the wide outs need to practice block if were going to keep throwing 10 of those a game. Shultz is coming along.

2 Likes

I’m loving this new goal line formation. I don’t know what it is. So much you can do with it even a little trickery with it. Huge fan of RPO, uptempo, and spreading the field but you really need to get up under the center and pound it in sometimes. If we beat Tech and K-state I’m feeling even better. If Kansas keeps winning I may be scared a little. There may not be a undefeated team in the conference this year the whole league is doing good over all and hope it gets recognized for it.

3 Likes

Great that we took their strength on head to head . Gutsy call to just keep going right at Asi but if you’re a downhill runner that’s a hard hill to miss .

We might wanna see if we can go a game or two without the wr screen

2 Likes

The WR screen has been run better this year than I’ve ever seen us do it, but they did blow it up a couple times this week. Receivers need to get those blocks in.

2 Likes

Wallace ran the screen better then anyone i could remember.

2 Likes

That group of receivers were bad asx on blocking downfield too. Wallace was vicious with his blocks , the others weren’t bad.
Baylor was ready for those screens we have run so much

2 Likes

Weve run alot of them for a while. Other teams run alot too. Wallace was to much got alot of holds lol.

1 Like

Baylor used to run screens all the time. That might have been two coaches ago, though.

1 Like

That LBER that he took out at Iowa St was a classic :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes