Eddie to the HOF

Amazing news! Congrats Coach!

10 Likes

Eddie is in the HOF ! YESSSSSS

1 Like

Heck yeah.

I felt like it was only a matter of time but I was convinced they were going to wait until he passed away. Great to have some good news and very happy for the family.

Congrats to Coach Sutton! I think the plan WAS to wait until he died to induct him, but Fran Fraschilla and Dick Vitale hammered the crap out of them for not doing so already, so they felt as if they had to. Which they did. Because they waited too long anyway and he deserves to see this moment.

6 Likes

FINALLY!

THE FIRST GOOD CORONAVIRUS NEWS!

11 Likes

If this is a cruel joke I will hurt someone.

3 Likes

Emergency Pod!!

Incredible news. Screw the Hall though for doing it in a year where there likely won’t be a ceremony for Eddie to fully get his due.

6 Likes

I’m happy but ashamed it took this long.

1 Like

Congratulations Eddie and to all the Sutton family! A much deserved honor.

It’s about time. I still wish I knew who those on the voting committee are.

1 Like

I kind of wish that the family would decline the offer. But that’s me just being petty, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Nice to scroll through Twitter and see Coach Sutton trending

1 Like

This tweet got to me a little bit. Just knowing that Eddie and the whole Sutton family finally get this long overdue moment feels great. Also, Dickie V (and Fran as well) goes a little overboard at times, but it’s been awesome to see how vocal he’s been about this.

5 Likes

My heart is full for the Suttons. Well deserved for a family that has been through and given so much.

Thank you Eddie!

1 Like

Anyone else looking into going to the ceremony? about to book a flight to Boston.

The official announcement is going to be on ESPN at 11:00

2 Likes