Enemy Intro: Cowboys' Conference Slate Starts with Big 12 Title Rematch

Tell that to Gundy. Apparently they’re “fine” at OL.

So there is no way the line can be " fine "

1 Like

We’ll see. I’ve got 8 years of evidence showing that it may not be.

I still dnt how you say last year did end well with the o line.
With 4 guy started the last 4 games. They are moving guys to start this year.
Wilson is going to center, replace joe who played in 2 top 10 wins.
Moving the lt to LG and bring the juco kid we got last year.
So those have to be improvements.

Another thing our oline has less problems then most.
Bar injuries we will be " fine ".

1 Like

When will you start your rant that 90% of the players hate Gundy? If the OL is good I’m sure you will move to that :cowboy_hat_face:. You haven’t used it in awhile

2 Likes

Richardson I meant, lol. Long day watching my kids yesterday.

1 Like

You know kids smell fear lmao

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

The key word there is “have”. I was told by Gundy the offensive line was going to be good last season and it was average at best. I guess Gundy’s definition of good is average and his definition of excellent means good.

That’s never been my rant. That’s been Jeff’s argument. I’m sure if all his players liked him they wouldn’t transfer either.

Joy go to facts on the oline. To be fair use only big 12 games. Our line was second in rush yards plus top in not given up sacks. We must have had depth because we replaced a guy and beat 2 top 10 teams.
We all want better but you still have to be in reality.
Only two guys left for better schools to try and improve their chances of exposure. All else went to schools less then us so they can play. All schools lose guys.

1 Like

Joey in reality ? He would have to give credit to Gundy , he had rather pick a stat here and there to use against him…. Joey is back on Baylor now, Campbell flamed on him !! lol
Considering the constant turnover in the OL I agree , not bad

2 Likes

There’s always Les Miles who… was fired in disgrace from Kansas.

3 Likes

Jaylen Warren was an experienced rusher that was able to make the OL look better than they actually were. If they were that great then why did OSU only put up 54 yards on 28 rushes against Missouri State when Warren wasn’t starting? Even OU ranked ahead of us in rushing and you kept saying their offensive line sucked. Vanderbilt has four lineman drafted since 2011 while we’ve only had one.

Anyone worth the paper they’re printed on should probably be able to do a little better than that against Missouri State. Regardless of who the running back is. When it comes to sacks that probably has a lot to do with Sanders mobility. Because when Rudolph was the QB we gave up a lot of sacks.

2015- 113th with 40 sacks given up (Kansas was 92nd)

2016- 90th with 32 sacks given up (Vanderbilt was 81st)

2017- 42nd (decent)

Everything I’ve stated above is true and factual. If you don’t believe me go look for yourself.

Speaking of Kansas. There were years where Kansas was able to protect the QB better than us in the Gundy era.

When? 2007 ? lol

How many pass attempts did they have?

We ranked 113th and they were 91st. Would you like more examples?

OSU- 40

Kansas- 38

Would you like to argue the difference?

I’m talking about this year. You really got to get off by going 20 years ago a nick picking.

So your saying we were the only school with a rb and dual qb.
First we were 2nd in league games rushing. That tells us that the stats are comparable. We were behind only Texas. Only west Virginia didn’t have a dual qb.
I never said this line was perfect, we all want better.
I’m pointing out that their far from as bad as you make them out to be.
Your just pulling crap out of the air because you want something to cry about. It’s hard to justify your stand when the oline has great stats compared to the league.

I can talk all day on the other 9 teams oline and how bad they are. Seriously. I dnt care if a player gets drafted if he is a cowboy. I definitely dnt care if he is not a cowboy. It’s a bonus if we get draft. What I love you always talk about draft players. But, when we ask what or why the team didn’t win you shut up.

1 Like