Eric Dailey Jr. Selected for USA Basketball's U19 World Cup Squad

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/eric-dailey-jr-selected-for-usa-basketballs-u19-world-cup-squad/

Eric Dailey and Mike Boynton can win another gold with USA Basketball.

Nice have fun and find us a nice east block euro big man while you’re there

2 Likes

Ice was on that team. Hope this guys does better when he gets here. Lol

1 Like

I don’t think Ice makes the team if Boynton isn’t the coach :joy::cowboy_hat_face: Ice was good at driving the ball is about it

Well ice had his best year as a freshman. I think he shot 65% from the freethrow. He had two great 3 pt shooters.
Then boynton coaching real took over. The lane got tighter
His mind could shoot ft. Seriously has any player come in an their game improved with boynton
Without in increased time. Someone said avery and boone. If multipled thru more time their stats were about the same. Boone got worse.
Bake on ice. He was the shortest 6’5" guy i every saw.

1 Like

We haven’t had 3 point shooters since Cades year. They did close off the lanes for Ice because he couldn’t hit the backboard at times. Cade worked with him all summer to try and get him better. He had a funny shot too. He hit the game winner against Kansas … lol
I hope we have some guy’s that can bang and shoot this year. As Barkley said rebounding is mental

1 Like

Ive wonder this. How many scholarships has boynton offered to white guys 1or 2. Our last 40% shoot was white and on ice first year. Just saying

1 Like

The only one I know that has come is Dow ? I think one more that went to Kansas ?
Would love to have a Dwizagwa (sp) or Smarts buddy

1 Like

Lol so only white guys can shoot? Racist fu*k

When did i say that. Your a racist to assume that.
Boynton took the best 3 point shooter he has had and set him.
Thats also the last guy who had a scholarship and played at osu. Which was not a boynton guy.

At osu we have some great long shooters of various color. So it would be nice to see some diversity on boynton part. Does it make sense to limit your field

1 Like

Let me ask you this do you think boynton would offer bird a scholarship.

1 Like

You keep making it a race issue… we had a WHITE player committed in Parker… :joy::joy::joy: yes he would offer Bird now your trying to call Boynton racist :joy::joy::joy:

Why did parker decommit. Im asking a serious question to the integrity of boynton. If parker wasnt an instate kid would he offer him the scholarship.
I know all white guys can shoot. We had doug g. Lol.
Boynton has a lot of things to account for. Mainly on offense. To win you you need to out score your opponent.
You made it about race. I just pointed out that boynton seem to leave out alot of high school recruits. Are you saying white guys cant shoot and its a nonpoint.

1 Like

You literally the first one that said something about race

Yes because of people like you. Im not a racist. But people dnot want to be called a racist for asking why.
A guy like you want to call me out. Even tho i asked a legit question. If i wanted to push the question i could.
I think boynton isnt racist but he has to change his offense. If bring in a slow white guy does it then he will learn how to hide him on defense.
This ain’t Georgetown or new york. Boynton keeps trying to get that guy.

1 Like

Lol yea believe what you want larry bird would never been asked. If we are goi g to win he has got to drop the nba offense. It only works if you got nba players.

1 Like

Dude you are a racist just accept it

As a racist would say. You never had said why may question is wrong or racist. If any white coach had been here and gave one scholarship to a black guy, what you think would be said. We have evidence of what. Gundy.
Your the slow witted racist. It would help your argument is if boyton actually had white recruit beside the token dow.
Its funny i called him out for his east coast bias and you did mind that. Usually a bigot is only hurt for their bias.

1 Like

This aint 1965 or when it was. I know that the only white guy boynton had was demoted even tho he was boynton best ( by far) 3 point shorter. Keep in mind offense wins games. Just think of all the players boynton has had that has shot less then 60% ft.

1 Like

You had to bring race In didn’t you !! Just had to !!
You are the type that’s proud of this administration but that’s another post. I’ve seen many white guys that shoot, it’s not about color

1 Like