Eric Dailey Jr. Selected for USA Basketball's U19 World Cup Squad

You hit a nerve on a racist :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

He the one that said something about Boynton not having white players dumb ass

And it struck a nerve with your racist dumb ass. Stop being so sensitive Lucy

1 Like

Okay lil racist bïtch

Name calling ., that’s all racist do is resort to name calling cause you have nothing else :joy:
Pitiful

You cant talk to leftist farrakhan. They just name call. No listening or reasonable debate.

1 Like

Maybe it’s only one white player on the team cause y’all can’t do sh*t

That’s it …. You’re racist, when you are a leftist
Like what they like or you are racist :joy:

1 Like

Well were learning boynton cant win with 13 black once he’s got
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well nice i see you have expand your vocabulary. You are definitely a liberal. Next your going drop the n bomb.
If i remember that boynton is leading us to a lose i catch it on radio. I definitely not paying for espen plus to watch a meltdown. With all the brother throw up bricks.
Why do you liberals like to name call and label.

1 Like

First post out of the gate and already spewing hate. Brilliant.

1 Like

Thanks

Absolute Einstein isn’t he :joy: but retributions are coming his way remember :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes I guess he didn’t get the sarcasm in my comment

2 Likes

Duhh it was sarcasm dumb ass

Yes if i was a racist like you i would use sarcasm to deflect sarcasm.

1 Like

Good to know that you get it mister internet mouth.

2 Likes

Just love his three and four word retorts in a blog. Maybe he can’t put more than one coherent sentence together :joy:

1 Like

I’m in Moore if you want to come find out

Lol that’s all y’all white people do is talk on the internet but be scared in real life… Wya