ESPN College GameDay Travels to Bedlam Next Weekend

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/espn-college-gameday-travels-to-bedlam-next-weekend/

ESPN is headed to Norman for Bedlam.

“The Cowboys haven’t historically been good in Bedlam matchups with ESPN’s College GameDay in town.”

I would say they haven’t been historically good in Bedlam no matter what the situation is.

2 Likes

I’m guessing by the end of the game people are asking if OU has the best defense in the conference.

1 Like

@ar1 @joe15 Good lord you two are like a psychotic ex-lover or something with this stuff.:joy: I’m afraid if a relationship of yours went bad, the girl would need around the clock security for protection or something with how psycho obsessive you two are about this on every single post. Try having an enjoyable afternoon once in a while, it’s a refreshing change of pace!

2 Likes

Don’t worry I don’t think you or your idol that you’re so devoted too have anything to worry about. Just trying to be the Thomas Paine of my time.

1 Like

I’m right there with you, but too few on this board have any “Common Sense” when it comes to Bedlam expectations under Gundy.

2 Likes

Nah. We’re just keeping it real here. I mean…someone has to, right? Just anxiously awaiting to see some responses on how we’ll beat OU next year and what our battle cry will be when Gundy goes 2-14 late Saturday evening. You would think we’d learn after 16 seasons, but I guess that’s not enough time.

2 Likes

There are about 4 of u that really say nothing but still amaze me with ur post. One of u thinks u have common sense, well common ok Im with that. Another thinks he is the reborn thomas Paine, I have no Idea where ur going with that( not sure u really know ).

I need an injury update before I start making predictions. Is Harvey Corver Peel healthy? Surprised College Game Day will feature this game.

Kudos for your true understanding.

1 Like

Now u guys are starting a cult. Remember walk to the light. U will get true enlightenment.:upside_down_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Peel is thought to be back. Same with most the bang up off players. Springfield is also should be back. It was thought Cole mite but not looking that way. Its college its hard to get injury report. Game day likes rival game both ou and osu are ranked.

Not about the predictions, if I were betting money I’d put it all on OU too. But I’m not overly obsessed about it like a crazed maniac.

1 Like

I think KHP got a concussion in the Texas game and they held him out as precaution in KSU but he’s been practicing since. Not 100% but that’s what I’ve heard. Tylan is back, 2 OL are back, not sure how Chuba is doing though. He seemed pretty banged up.

It’s 2020, so OU is playing really well, OSU is banged up and hasn’t really played well yet, so OSU crushes OU?!? Probably not but since this year is crazy, who knows…

2 Likes

Joe I know u think Baylor does a great job, they have gone from 2nd to 2nd from the bottom and no bowl. So no I don’t want that. In the past 5 yrs 8 of the big 12 schools have had losing records. Guess which 2 haven’t.

Thanks. If the Cowboys are healthy, I give us a shot. I watched Iowa St and K State make some big plays against OU. I know OU is much better now but we will play tough. Big offensive plays by OU are a concern for me.

1 Like

I agree with u David. I’m waiting for later to give my run down. Only thing I’m not a 100 % with is ou better. They play 3 out of top 5 and dang near lost all 3. Now play the bottom 4 they look great. They still have wv in Morgantown, so maybe 4 loses?

Bedlam will come down to the line of scrimmage. Just my opinion. Can OSU’s great d-line get pressure on Rattler? And stop Stephenson? Can OU’s improved but maybe not quite great d-line slow Chuba and company against a banged up but healing OSU o-line? If Chuba and LD can find lanes, and if Spencer Sanders attacks the middle of the field, we can hang. Maybe even win. Special teams might be a wash. Neither team spectacular with returns but solid kickers/punters.
Also, turnovers…which team forces them? Which team is careless with the ball? Those are a few keys in my mind. What do you think?

I agree with it all basically. Ou front 4 are good so r ol will be fighting for there lives. Travis