Even If Both Schools Want to Continue Bedlam, There Will be Hurdles

You don’t have to investigate very much on it to figure it out. Gundy said he wouldn’t coach for much longer. Then after OU announced their intention to exit he comes out and says he might do another 12 years.

He’s figured out that the path for him will be easier, and he doesn’t have to fear embarrassing himself and the school on an annual basis like he’s used to doing during the biggest game of the year.

Now he can focus on maybe fixing his struggles with programs like Texas Tech and TCU since he seems to be having a problem winning those games now.

You still haven’t told me which 4 star transfers moved on and had successful careers with all that 4 star talent

Joey has problems answering hard questions. He really finds it hard if he can’t twist it to his loser ways.

I heard Gundy is hoping for AAC thinking cupcakes all season long. Trouble is he would still finish 4th.

1 Like

U must really have a pathetic life. I would feel sorry for u, but I know u chose to live this way.

I have the breakfast of champions every morning and it never disappoints.

1 Like

That’s cool I heard you couldn’t even dribble a basketball or catch a football, see I can make stuff up to

:poop:

Ar0 knows how to shovel horse chit

It is funny how gundy changed how long he wants to coached.

1 Like

I just don’t understand why y’all don’t just go be sooner fans and actually suck Lincoln Reilly off like y’all want to

Too busy with your mom

1 Like

That’s cool my mom passed away 5 years ago so good look with it!

That’s what they told you but she’s right here

I love some of our very own so called Oklahoma state fans classy as ever

Your one of the best

I’d love to know what you even do for a living , how much of my taxes goes to your paycheck

Bet you would you weird o

Lol exactly :rofl: bum

Your dumb like your comebacks