Facilities

Here is the website that is covering all of today’s announcement.

9 Likes

Today, I am proud of my alma mater. Go pokes.

6 Likes

That softball stadium :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Gundy : “As we move into a new conference “ :eyes: @ 03:48 of video

7 Likes

I wanna enjoy this win and I will. But I also wanna know if it’s all paid for. Lack of debt is something to be proud of and something I think most admired about Holder.

8 Likes

I think each facility is being built individually as the funding becomes available.

8 Likes

He means new look Big 12. Don’t get your hopes up lmao.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Get wrestling what they want or need to compete again, stop letting Penn St and the Brands win it all. 34 NC in it , we should be the pack leader

12 Likes

325 mill. Nice.

8 Likes

“We have a human performance center, which will be great for research.”

I’m sure Gundy is very fired up about all of the research to come and that that definitely wasn’t a line he was fed from the marketing folks.

T. Boone estate money?

Agreed. Even if there is news to come on that front, I have a hard time believing the university would accidentally let it leak out in a glitzy, well produced video like this.

3 Likes

I almost missed it as I was overwhelmed by Chad’s charisma. :joy:

9 Likes

I wasn’t sure how excited to be about all of this but then I saw how fired up Chad is and now I’m all in. That dude sold me

7 Likes

Sounds like we do not have anywhere near all the money yet (have heard as low as $75M or as high $165M already in place), but we do have some to get some stuff started. So maybe Boone estate money is the stuff we have now.

7 Likes

I read your comment before I watched the video. I was thinking “OK, let’s go, everyone is fired up!!”

I was a little off on that fire… :joy::joy::joy:

Pumped for all of these projects though!!

1 Like

How do I give this post 100 likes???

5 Likes

Excited for the road ahead, but it’s going to be a long one! Hoping we get some heavy hitters to step up for softball.

I’d say my priorities in order are

1. Football. Has to be because of money. Fortunately, I have no doubt they will get everything they need.

2. Softball. We outperform our facilities in such a big way here.

3. Wrestling. approaching a 20 year drought, which is unacceptable for this program. Hopefully this and some other initiatives can stop the bleeding.

4. Basketball. Coupling sufficient practice spaces with our historic arena would put Mike Boynton on a different level for recruiting, which is a scary thought.

5. Track and field/cross country. We just freaking won big 12s without a ■■■■ indoor space. Women’s cross country and tennis have been our closest to win our first women’s team title.

9 Likes

Women’s golf team would like a word

6 Likes