Fiesta Bowl Picks, Predictions: Laying Out Our Predictions for OSU-Notre Dame

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/fiesta-bowl-picks-predictions-laying-out-our-predictions-for-osu-notre-dame/

Can OSU make it 3-0 in the Fiesta Bowl.

1 Like

20-17 Notre Dame

1 Like

U know when ur wrong we will point this out.

1 Like

If I’m wrong good but I just don’t trust Sanders on this one
Notre Dame 24
Oklahoma State 17

3 Likes

Posted it earlier but ND-27 OSU-17

1 Like

Osu 34 to 17.

1 Like

If Sanders plays well I think that’s very possible I just have 0 confidence in him.

1 Like

And if you’re wrong I’ll point it out.

One thing I do know about this game is sanders is going to give ND a good chance for a win.

1 Like

OSU 24

Notre Dame 13

1 Like

@robert28 @joe15 @jeff38 @ar1

12 - 2

0 - championship

1 Like

But ok

No scoring predictions for me. The one time I did we lost a big 12 championship. Just hoping for a great game and W. #HellsComin

3 Likes

Fair enough

I think it will be a close game and ND is a formidable foe. I like our chances in this one as I think Sanders knows he will have Warren back and that his interceptions hurt us big in the conference title game. I think he will take better care of the ball and will run it more instead of trying to force throws. I hope so anyway!!
The oSu defense haven’t given up more than 24 points this season so they won’t start now. I will go 27-17 oSu for the win.

4 Likes

I would hope we could beat a ND team without their two best players and a new coach.

1 Like

Even a busted clock is right twice per day and you might be right on this one.

With Warren back (and if truly 100%), we have a different offense . 4 WRs with Warren and Sanders running should keep the Leprechans hopping.
Coan is as mobile as a bronze statue so expect some up close introductions to several on the D.
33-20 Pokes

2 Likes

That would be great but I thought I was generous on our offensive points.

1 Like

I do like the optimism… I am just gonna wait and see. I won’t be shocked if we blow out the Irish OR if we get throttled. I just hope after a two interception limit on bad throws, Sanders butt hits the bench (at least for the rest of the first half… lol) and we saddle a new ‘steed’ even if a shetland. At this point, I believe that Gundy’s pet needs to know that it can happen. jmho

GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like