Fiesta Bowl Picks, Predictions: Laying Out Our Predictions for OSU-Notre Dame

Aim low boys they’re riding Shetland ponies.

1 Like

I think the situation is the same as it has been for the rest of the season. I don’t know if our O line can be strong enough to protect Sanders. Without the protection he requires, we have no passing game. I have no idea what the score will be but without Danny G. playing I am not optimistic. Also, without Knowles I doubt that the defense will be what we are used to seeing. No Danny G. and no Knowles gives the Irish a big advantage. I also think that Gundy has already made up his mind about the new DC. He is not even looking online. Promoting from within, thinking that somehow thru osmosis his coaches can think the same way that Knowles does. Just go for broke and throw it all day down field to Tay. I hope that Pressley is healed by now. Richardson will be our secret sauce go to guy to catch them off guard at times. Gundy avoided answering how many guys are not playing due to Covid. An answer of, “we will be fine”, is not an answer. At least he looks good with his fairly recent haircut and the realization that he no longer needs that mullet. Give him another raise just because he got 2 haircuts this season.

I’m pretty tired of the Sanders bashings. Everyone does know Gundy is trying to run a pro style offense with a RPO QB and a busted O’line? Look a RG3 for example what Washington did with him. Took him from RPO and tried to make him pro style. If Oklahoma St ran the same offense we ran when we had JW, Clint, and Robinson then Sanders would kill it even with a sub par offensive line. This isn’t pro football but look at Lamar with the ravens, they built the offense around him and his game plan. If our offensive line was good enough to run the pro style I’d be in favor of a QB switch. Just a heads up Gunner is a rpo QB too. I’ve seen stillwaters offense.

Well said

I told you guys this would happen.

1 Like

Two dropped passes in a row by Tay Martin. Do we not have a single consistent productive player on offense besides Jaylen Warren?

Hey joe

1 Like

Thank Gundy for yalls happy new year

@ar1 @joe15 @jeff38 @DickeySucksBalls

3 Likes

All yall live in denial and it never stops

@ar1 @joe15 @jeff38 @DickeySucksBalls

2 Likes

You’re so wise. Where do you get your uncanny insight? Is it the wine coolers your mom drank while she was pregnant with you or is it the gasoline you huffed while you were failing junior high?

If being wrong were a sport, you’d have like 500 national championships.

2 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone except Joe, Jeff, and Jug.

1 Like

Maybe next year, champ.

1 Like

Look at the last few minutes of the game and do an analysis:

Marcus Freeman gave Gundy the easy two possession lead. Was absolutely stupid for him to go for it on 4th and 7 from his own 15 yard line with all three timeouts. If our offense proved anything in their last few offensive possessions it’s that we would find a way to give them the ball back when we get inside our own 20.

I’ll give credit where it’s due. OSU won this game and the offense and defense played well enough in the second half to deliver the W. We should also thank Marcus Freeman for his own stupidity as well for contributing to our NY6 bowl win. We found a way to turn what should’ve been a 20 point win into a 2 point win.

By “well enough” you mean Spencer Sanders set Fiesta Bowl records and set career highs for himself?

1 Like

Happy New Years. No complaints on Sanders I see today. The offensive game planning was perfect for him today. It was great to see Brown back. I won’t lie but that first half about had me break my tv seeing our defense done that way.

Still has a turnover problem. Him and Presley. Did you not see what happened once we got inside the 5 and 15 yard lines? Hopefully that chit gets put to and end next season.

I was wonder which excuse u were going to lead with.

1 Like

Give me a break Robert. Every time something doesn’t go OSU’s way your complaint is always “player execution sucked and the defense didn’t do their job”. You never complained about the play calling (which absolutely sucked in the Big 12 title game) or pitch any blame near Gundy’s way.

I’ll admit the play calling was better today (Thank God Warren was back) but this team has some major red zone issues. That is a coaching and player development problem. A 4 year QB shouldn’t still be struggling with ball security issues consistently.

Sanders: (has 500 combined yards against a good defense, has one turnover after scoring 4 TDs)
Joe: (stops licking jelly off his thumb) A fourth year QB shouldn’t be playing this poorly!

2 Likes

Sanders did good today. One of his better games in his career. Could’ve used this a few weeks ago. That fumble was almost catastrophic though.

1 Like