Film Study: Breaking Down 2021 Signee Blaine Green

Could’ve won 9 maybe if he wouldn’t have tried doing the same thing over and over again against TCU. Too bad though because Patterson has his number lately.

Patterson is still below 500 , evidently you don’t remember the game. We could’ve won 10 if not for the pi&& poor kicker against TCU and an idiot trying to block a kick against Texas :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Joe everytime I read ur post I shake my head and say to myself can someone really be that stupid.
So tell me do u really believe the bs u rite. Because if u do may need to get national geographic onto u for the missing link at least a neanderthal.:face_with_monocle::nerd_face::japanese_ogre::male_detective:‍♂:man_scientist::fairy:‍♀

The kicker isn’t the reason we lost against TCU bud. It was the piss poor coach job and QB performance. Your kicker has nothing to do with losing a game by 7 when you win the turnover battle 5-1.

2 Likes

Blah blah blah Gundy blah blah blah Gundy.
Sanders cost us 2 games.
But dnt worry both Gundy and Sanders will be here next year.

1 Like

I’m aware they’ll both be here. I’m already prepared for another 4th place finish bucko.

1 Like

Poor guy u make me feel so sad. Not. Ur the cryer. I hope for u sake we dnt win to many games I dnt want u have Gundy around till he is 65. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea we miss 3 easy chip shots FG with the replacement kicker who missed several extra points through the year…blah blah blah You getting to where you cry more than Joe and Jeff :crazy_face::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You almost sound as retarded as Robert. I think if you continue at this pace you might catch up to him.

1 Like

You don’t win games when you attempt 5 field goals. You win by scoring touchdowns. We won the turnover battle 5 to 1 and lost. It wasn’t a surprise we had a back up kicker. We knew what we had in him. I don’t think Nick Saban would say man we would’ve won that game if our kicker didn’t miss 3 of the 5 field goals we attempted even though we won the turnover battle 5 to 1.

2 Likes

U do blah blah really good. Doubled up 2 facts. If u say it enough do u believe it. Do u know nick personally did he tell u that over a beer. When did u figure out are back up kicker wasnt good

1 Like

Probably would to someone who doesn’t know football :crazy_face::joy::joy:

1 Like

Every time I read one of your posts I realize how your the sheep and Gundy is the herder (you can included Michael in that herd of sheep as well).

5 turnovers forced and 15 total offensive points. Hey I got an idea!! Let’s blame the kicker!!! Lmao

Your coach is the one that said we just have to accept the fact he’ll be starting no matter what. Blame Sanders all you want but is it his fault the coach keeps playing him?

So u wanted the juco kid. Shane was on his second round of the virus deal.
Just because u and ur group are in to role playing don’t drag us in. I’ll be doing ur wife while u r in ur circle.

Great to see you responded to my real comment. I guess you must not have anything intelligent to say. What a surprise.

1 Like

If ur meaning winning games with fg that’s wrong many teams have won games with fg.
Ur buddy lost ur other buddy 9-6. Just an example of fg winnings games.
If ur wondering about ur buddies miles and saban.

Oh yea u guys always ask stupid stuff then act like it deserves a responds.
Main read it over before sending it. I would say if it sounds stupid dnt print it, might ask your mom

Joe I will blame u, if it makes u happy