Fire Coach Kenny Thread

Can’t disappoint the Gare Bear so here we go.

2 Likes

Losing ever is obviously unacceptable. Kenny has proven that he can’t coach Softball. I move we fire him out of a cannon and hire @AllisonMc

3 Likes

Definitely gotta be on the hot seat

2 Likes

Wait…we really lost?! I thought it was a joke. :joy: yeah, send him back to Florida. :joy:

2 Likes

Oklahoma State is a premier and storied softball institution! We demand perfection!

4 Likes

Who is Coach Kenny

1 Like

I’m joking

Luckily I think they are going to win tonight, so I will not have to accept your nomination as Coach G’s replacement just yet. I do appreciate your consideration, though!

3 Likes

Maybe you could be a hitting consultant?

2 Likes

@JustGary Here it is! Looks like @thejimreaper made it just for you after we lost one game two months ago lol.

4 Likes

Thanks for tracking it down for me. I’m afraid it may be more active than we want.

6 Likes

If Katie Lott doesn’t get at least one start this weekend, I’m going to light this thread up :fire::rofl:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Just now seeing that I need to bump this thread. :disappointed:

Bump.

1 Like

Bump for pulling Kyra. Brought in Kelly who has always struggled against OU and at the worst possible time.

Very surprised that this hasn’t been bumped.

I couldn’t find it. :joy:. Should have been bumped over a week ago. It’s been that bad. Lost the team.

lol

5 Likes

He needed the extra motivation. Some are saying PFB+ is the reason for the bounce back.

8 Likes