Fire Mike Boynton Thread

7’2 and played in 52 games, only scored 80 points that entire time.:grimacing:

2 Likes

It won’t let me tag IG videos in here, but some NBAClips page posted a clip asking why college teams waste possessions / time on pointless plays, and the example used for the video was OSU.:joy::joy:

It was just small, BT and QW handing the ball off back and forth to one another at the top of the key while the defense just stood there flat footed staring at them. Eventually BG came up and set a screen for small, the motion having done absolutely nothing to set the screen up, And small ended up getting his drive attempt swatted off the backboard.

We now have NBA fan pages with no affiliation to OSU, using OSU as the shining example of worthless offense.

9 Likes

Best thing about the motion are the cuts that open along the baseline or swinging the ball around to an open 3 to the weak side. We are so bad.

5 Likes

Yeah you use motion so that you can catch the defense when they let up by playing off one another. Our issue is 1. The motion is junior high level so it’s basically ineffective, and 2. None of these guys seem to have any chemistry with one another.

1 Like

There is a lack of motion in the motion offense to me.

5 Likes

Let’s move on

1 Like

Not ready to move on from this thread

3 Likes

I am. Dude is done.

1 Like

Make this happen when this clock hits 0:00

1 Like

Do it now while the game is still going

2 Likes

We won our first conference game! 10 year MB contract extension incoming!

/s

8 Likes

If that happens, Chad should be fired by Shrum immediately. Or whoever makes the decision.

And yes, I caught the sarcasm, CG. :joy:

2 Likes

At least I could save time not watching program anywhere. Get into collecting stamps or something.

1 Like

For those of you more in the know - is there a Lon Kruger type out there? I always felt he was similar to Eddie

Veteran coach that may not wow you in recruiting, but always put out a good product and in some years a great product

Lon Kruger checked out in front of my wife and I at Home Depot one evening, and took it upon himself to turn around and start a convo with us unprovoked. Super duper nice guy.

4 Likes

I woke up to a Greg Swaim post saying that Doug and Brian Montonati would be a slam dunk. Y’all, I don’t know what to think,

Can JLIII hire Brian instead? And Id still rather someone with D1 experience.

1 Like

I saw that post too. I wouldn’t put much stock into anything from Swaim.

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s on the hiring committee… :joy:

2 Likes

Engagement bait

2 Likes