Five-star Keyonte George Picks Baylor Over OSU, Others

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-star-keyonte-george-picks-baylor-over-osu-others/

George had OSU in his final five schools.

Hot ■■■■ boys them 5 stars love Stillwater! Where y’all at talking crap about gundys three stars when the only commit boynton has had from a high school kid in 2 years is this 3 star dude that doesn’t cut it at poke state right @joe15 @ar1

1 Like

Take the stars out of the equation then. Who are our basketball recruits getting offers from? Once you take a look at that info, then go look at who our football recruits are getting offers from? That information will tell you that the point still stands: Boynton is getting higher-ranked kids to come play the sport he coaches than Gundy is for his.

2 Likes

I like how ur dog with a bone.
If u haven’t noticed bb is played with round ball. They are to different sports. The power school in the two sport are different. Just look at the big 12, r we a bb or fb conference. I know a lot want to say fb.
Take Gonzaga and the whole big east if they have football the suck or in lower division. Players are all over in bb. Special with these academies.
When was the last time NY city had a 5 star football recruit, its the freaken largest city. But it provides 100’s of players for bb. Bb is played indoors.

Seriously there are only to things bb and fb have in common. The both r sports and play with a type of ball.
I want to ask u something is it possible a school like Vermont could ever beat beat an Alabama type.

Well ku lost with 2 first team all- Americans.

I do love all u gundy haters, it gives me something to laugh about u try so hard.
Here is something to think about recruiting is like buying a car. Everybody wants corvette but if ur credit says pinto then u just buy the pinto and pimp it out.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::hugs::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Haha there it is

What players are ranked higher ? Cade yes, other than that he hasn’t had a kid ranked any higher than talyn shetrron and don’t use the transfers I’m talking high school kids

Gundy can get his 5 stars where ever he wants. Of course he gets 5 stars like he gets conference titles. LOL :grinning::grin::smiley::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::grin::grin::smiley::smiley::smiley::smile::smile::smile::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Lol one 5 star buddy and it didn’t lead us to anything but a second round exit in the tournament

1 Like

But like you say 5 stars love Stillwater that’s why he’s getting so many moreeee

I just can’t believe Baylor figures out how to win bball championships but we can’t boynton must suck

Scott Drew 18 seasons Boynton 4 seasons equals you’re an idiot.

1 Like

Whats that matter? We have the best facilities we had the number one pick Where are all these 5 stars? They should all be coming to Stillwater, instead we get the ones that couldn’t make it at Kansas

1 Like

I thought all young coaches would step in and win. I mean drew must be old. Way to old to coach and get 5 star recruits.
Thats what I love about u and ur double standards. That’s why no one takes u and Joey serious. Beside ur idiots.

Even one is more than Gundy has ever signed.

1 Like

How many 5 stars will boynton need to win 2 games

Haha guess you forgot about tyron Johnson

Still willing to bet the basketball program wins the conference title before Gundy wins another.

1 Like

1 5 star got us 5th. R u sure

Johnson transferred in didn’t sign. Dumb ace.

Who is johnson