Five-star Keyonte George Picks Baylor Over OSU, Others

Lol a little butt hurt this morning, I just can’t believe your so accepting of average results in basketball but not football

LSU transfer a few years back

1 Like

It must be a bb thing. Cade went 5 for 17 and they said he was :fire:

I’m not, if Boynton can’t win the conference in the next few years, I want him fired.

1 Like

It’s the trajectory the programs are on. One is showing a promising upswing and one is stagnant with no real signs of change coming. That’s where my issue lies.

We’ll see how far up we’re going this season, I love boynton I just know if Gundy got a commitment from a three star and missed out on this kid you all would be ripping him

Have we not improved the last 3 years in fb

If you call winning more of the games that we are supposed to win improvement I guess we did.

Gundy finishes higher then he recruits. So boynton would need to starts winning the league. Top five class got us 5th.

I figured we were out on this guy ever since he was a “lock” to Texass. Still have MJ Rice making his decision tomorrow and another 5 star or two we are in the final list for. If we miss on all of them I will be disappointed.

One coach has two top 25 classes in four years as the head coach so far
, while the other head coach hasn’t had a top 25 class in over a decade now.

If you like getting blown out of the water by other really good teams because we have an average coach and decent players then that’s cool. I’m kind of ready to get better players and a better coach now so we can’t start winning something worth while. Sorry, but I’m not in the “average consistency is good” bandwagon such as Robert and yourself.

1 Like

Where has two top 25 classes gotten us so far ? One trip to the ncaa tournament with an embarrassing loss to Oregon state?

5th place is average in 10 team league moron

His best class was second best in the Big 12 so based on your logic he should be getting second actually.

No. To be like gundy and out preform his recuiting, he needs to be better

Any way u want to look at it. 5th is not that great. U guys should want at least 4th

I want 1st Roberto. Don’t get it twisted.

I see ar0 has got u guys started. And u gurls are going to beat this horse to death

U may just need to switch sports

I want I want I want​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::scream::scream::scream::scream::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::rage::persevere::confounded::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: