Five-Star Offensive Line Prospect Kelvin Banks Moves Up Commitment Date

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-star-offensive-line-prospect-kelvin-banks-moves-up-commitment-date/

Banks will now pick his program in Independence Day.

Since he’s not coming here anyway, just getting it over with is fine by me.

Why is this news? There’s no chance of him coming here. Report on the recruits that actually plan on committing or keeping their commitment.

Keep the dream going guys.

With this NIL now in play it is now legal for boosters to pay players…Texas has a massive amount of alums passionate about Texas being revenant again. I believe some of your 5 and 4 star players will be going to the highest bidder.

3 Likes

It’s only a couple of days. Let us dream.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Funny there you are again.

Posting on me posting is not working out like u think.

No lie, the Texas football team is about to have the highest payroll in professional sports.

2 Likes

U talk about me posting. U do know ur stalking me. Not sure what ur last post is to prove. Some of those post r from April. Unless I’m screwing with u or Joey., im having a fine time to to real osu fans about osu.
I know u think ur shaming me but actually ur acting like ur a lil Hitler. It must hurt u can’t out debate so u turn to other ways.

Now back to real post.
Bray is committing the 9th. With in a week we will know how many oline we will have or have to get.
Sexton tomorrow
Banks Sunday
Bray friday

Farrell is in the portal again.

I think u got miles confused with gundy.
It’s proven miles hit on coeds. Used coeds as honey traps. Ignored players crimes especially sexual assaults.
But, keep it coming I want to see the next episode of as gundy’s fake world turns.
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::blush::blush::blush::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

What in the hell are you actually talking about? He committed because we were the first to notice him and players respect that. He decommitted because every blueblood in the country caught on, including Texas, and now he can play for whatever team he wants.

1 Like

Hmmm. If only a major publication “exposed” this and then had their claims independently investigated numerous times only to find out they were completely unsubstantiated, tarnishing said publication’s image forever…

I don’t think u call afro- Americans boy anymore
Gundy cleaned up miles coed stuff.

It’s kind of odd I saw only moms in the photos.
With tweeter someone would have photos out.
Just relax ur girlfriend won’t come back. Need to move on get a new one

Lol OK I’m game. U real did lose ur girlfriend. I feel for u. But next time get a good girl, oh wait an ugly girl.

Buddy, I am not a big Gundy fan but you my man are a real prick! We don’t use co-ed’s you Dumbass! When the NCAA was looking at our Football program for infractions because of a bogus article in SI written by an OU homer OSU decided to remove co-Ed’s from recruiting. I wish they were still involved in recruiting process - like almost every other school in the country - but they have been dismantled. You don’t know what in the hell you are talking about!!!

1 Like

Good post! I believe the other two on this post are not the sharpest tools in the tool shed.

1 Like