Five Things to Know about Miami Ahead of OSU's Cheez-It Bowl

Gundy has Alzheimer’s

I know a few peeps do something over and over again​:upside_down_face::crazy_face::drooling_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
Gundy does a couple of things over and over. Winning and bowl games. That’s insanity. Go pokes​:grin::rofl::upside_down_face::innocent::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Wait a minute, you said they’d beat us by 50 points? That they’d make what OU did look like an ice cream sandwich, no?

Either way, your pessimism isn’t going to alter the game in any way. OSU Is favored, mostly because some of Miami’s best defensive players are out. Miami has played 3 teams with winning records. They beat NC state by 3, got obliterated by Clemson, and got obliterated by UNC. I’d say it’s an enormous stretch to say Miami wins by 50, much less the 28 that you’re predicting. Especially with Wallace and all of the defenders other than Williams playing.

1 Like

That cheeseit party is with 6 million yes your rite I said 6 million dollars that pays his 4 million pay check.

The meaning of insanity is the word Jeff he sits in his negative sandbox alone eating poowiches one after another

1 Like

Keep being negative Jeff I’m sure your family can’t stand too be around you anymore than anyone on here can stand to hear your vomit

1 Like

U dnt sound negative. U r negitive

Open up and get a big ole mouth full of Gundy ole negative one he just won another bowl game

1 Like