Five Things to Know as OSU Looks to Take Down Sooners in First Bedlam Clash of Season

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-things-to-know-as-osu-looks-to-take-down-sooners-in-first-bedlam-clash-of-season/

Here’s what you need to know for Bedlam basketball.

Six hours later and I’m the first to comment. Speaks loudly about the meh-ness of this ball club.

I like Boynton. I like our talent. I like that we play hard.

I hate how much we foul. I hate our dysfunctional offensive sets (what are we trying to do, anyway?). And I hate that, with all our athletic skills, putting a round object through a larger round hoop does not seem to be our (Phil) forte’!

3 Likes

This is the weakest scoring team I’ve seen in years for us. Boynton says they hit 3’s in practice
They sure don’t show any cohesion on offense. I can add to your list the sloppy arse ball handling is just bad. Time to start a new trend tonight

2 Likes

I was going to comment earlier but decided that I had nothing good to say so I just decided to not say anything.

3 Likes

Defense has been playing well outside of the stupid fouls on the 3. Only 3 turnover is good too. How the f#ck is it possible to be this bad at shooting the ball?? Seriously. It’s impressive how inept the entire team is at shooting.

Wow a great start to the second half. Didn’t see that coming to be quite honest.

Goddamn we needed that