Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 52-51 Victory against Texas Tech

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-thoughts-on-oklahoma-states-52-51-victory-against-texas-tech/

Five thoughts that don’t have much to do with the actual game.

1 Like

If we don’t lose key guys to the portal and inject some sort of badly needed offense into the team for next season they have the potential to be good. The defense as of today was ranked 7 by KenPom. Second in the Big 12 behind Tech who ranks 2. The offense has a horrendous ranking of 169. Get some guys who can make shots and their FTs and bring in someone to run the offense. Just getting the offense to average would do wonders.

1 Like

I think we got 2 goes in this class. So we got to lose some guys.

1 Like

Nothing will change with this program. Everybody better get used to finishing 500. If other programs are reaching out to our guys, it’s only because our guys have expressed they want to leave.

1 Like

Have you heard that ? I haven’t heard of any of ours wanting to transfer.

I don’t think anyone has announced intentions of leaving but I’d guess a couple will. Coach Mike has said that players are being actively recruited without being in the portal.

1 Like

I want this to be wrong.

1 Like

We no more say this and the Williams kid from Nebraska announces he’s leaving. Course he’s been hurt the better part of two seasons. Good luck to him. Hell he may have been a shooter ?!?! …. Harris has been injured his self. Wonder what he does.

1 Like

I long for the days of Eddie and his final 4 teams and jam packed GIA !!! Those were loud even on tv ! lol

2 Likes