Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 64-56 Victory against No. 11 Iowa State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-thoughts-on-oklahoma-states-64-56-victory-against-no-11-iowa-state/

Mike Boynton owns Hilton.

I knew we had it in us . Unfortunately I know that we will still get a 9 seed too

2 Likes

If some how we can got 500. Thats 10 wins. Thats a 6th seed.

1 Like

For anyone but us

1 Like

I don’t know, 10 wins in this league i would think maybe a 5 …. 6-7 isn’t a bad seed though. You have a chance to make second weekend

2 Likes

Proud of these guys. Strange how much different this team is in just less than a month. Fact they’re doing it without their second leading scorer as well currently. I was NOT expecting a victory in Ames yesterday. I think it’s a testament to the maturity and improvement this team has made every since the rough start in the first half of the season. They’re definitely on track for the tournament.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the team that got shafted by the WuFlu . Scrappy and getting hot at the right time .

2 Likes

Wright has to be up for a weekly award right ?

2 Likes

Second leading scorer happenes to be are most turnover prone player. We are better without him. Less fouls we can give with him out but no worries.

1 Like

The horses are obviously in the stall. Coach Boynton deserves the credit for taming these wild broncos and getting them to play under control and with great confidence. If in fact, the difference now is coach Boynton, then we should see this team continue on their winning ways. I am going to place my bet on Tuesday night in Stillwater with a decisive win over Kansas, as the evidence that we are in for a special “Eddie-esque” type season . . . led by tough, physical defense, without fouling out.

2 Likes

OSU ML is free money Tuesday IMO.