Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 79-73 Victory against TCU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-thoughts-on-oklahoma-states-79-73-victory-against-tcu/

On Boone the alien, a wild scramble and more.

I dnt see us getting in with 8 wins. That 3 more. That would mean we took the 3 left with the bottom feeders. We got to have them. We cant have any more bad loses.
Get those 3 and 1 more gives us 500 and 3 good wins.

We get lucky and face more teams with their best 2 guys out we could win more.

Ive been a fan of boone since he came. Not sure if boynton was. How many game did boone not play in last year. We didnt run the offense thur him till big 12 started this year. Im not sure what boynton knows about offense.

1 Like

Great first half but man that second half was mostly a disaster. Thankfully they made a few key plays in the final minutes and pulled it out. Coach needs to be quicker on the trigger on calling timeouts when the opponent is on a run. The turnovers during that run were bad, really bad. There was a lot of lazy passes and unforced turnovers during that run TCU had. Win again Wednesday and a loss in Ames is no big deal.

3 Likes

Be careful Roberto @chris5 might get angry since you were critical.

1 Like

Boone need to be in more. He is only playing 20 minutes
30 minutes. Cissy can get 10 and 10 more with both being out there. We need offense

2 Likes

If we only get 3 more we will still play one of the bottom feeders in the tournament likely giving us a 4th win. I think we will win more than 3 though.

We have Tech home and away, Kansas at home, WV there., KState away?, IS there, , TCU there , where’s the others. I’m missing ? We can get 4 more wins in there. Offense has upped the scoring. We were scoring in the 50’s Since Woody has been starting it’s turned around

Baylor home

1 Like

Glad they won but losing large leads shouldn’t be a thing. There’s no reason for them to blow a lead like that and get outscored 31-11. They need to cut that sh1+ out!!! I think if they get to 8-10 in the conference with one win in the conference tourney they might make it in. That would put them at 18-15 overall playing in the toughest conference in the country. Of course the losses to Southern Illinois, UCF, and VT will be looked at pretty hard too.

Pretty much the same chit you’ve posted 16 times

1 Like

Kind of like the same exact thing you say about 5,000 times in the football forum?

KSU is home

2 Likes

Ah the same ole joy :joy:same thoughts, arguments for 3 years now You wouldn’t say 5000 times if you hadn’t been here 3 years :cowboy_hat_face: Got’cha
I’m surprised you didn’t throw Gundys fault in there

1 Like

You’ve said it 5,000 times just this past season. It goes something like this:

Injuries….NIL……portal……injuries……NIL……portal……injuries……NIL……portal. Just keep saying the same thing. I think you get the picture.

1 Like

Considering how well the season started injuries is more on track then coaching.

I think everybody talks about the importance of developing good nil programs.

You bring up more anout portal stuff then most.

If you read micheals post not intended for you he talks about alot of osu stuff. Your POV is hampered by the tunnel your stuck in.

2 Likes

Yea in a perfect world this is true. However the world isn’t perfect and this happens a lot and happens to a lot of teams.

2 Likes

This is a fact i like about fanatic. They think only happens to the team.

1 Like

Your posts
CC game
CC game
CC made
Dumb coached , stupid coaches
Recruit better OL
“
“
Finish better than 4th
Totally insane

1 Like

Absolutely loved the grit. Absolutely hated blowing the 19 point lead!! It is one thing to simply go cold, it happens. 19 points can evaporate. It is another thing start taking bad shots and blow such a lead, but only mildly needs coaching and run a few gassers. But to blow that kind of lead primarily due to TURNOVERS is unacceptable and will cost us more often than not, even with the win on Saturday.

Take the phones, take the team and assistant coaches to Perkins and give them 50 minutes to hoof it back to IGA!! Then, praise the win. Turnovers are the bane of a tournament appearance and can’t be tolerated at such a high rate. jmho… lol

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Joy you shouldn’t drink so early in the day. It makes you forget chit you’ve said You shouldn’t keep making up lies and talk about men when you can’t back a simple bet up. Don’t be that guy joy
It’s not a good look It’s like being called a squatter :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like