Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 79-75 Victory against Oklahoma

I think ur making ur own river u need no help

1 Like

That’s all ya got :flushed::flushed::flushed: weak weak sauce
You are good at crying

1 Like

Aren’t you the one that agrees with Gundy that “2nd place is first loser!!!” I’m sure you’ve posted that before. I think it’s strange that both of you would suggest such a thing.

Reason being is because of this:

“They won 11 games last year. I put 11 wins on their rings. Somebody asked ‘well how do you do that?’ I said ‘I paid for ’em, so I can do whatever I want.’”

Mike Gundy, July 21, 2017

So I’m just trying to figure out why Gundy would put 11-2 on Alamo Bowl rings (when they went 10-3) and if he’s such a believer in 2nd being first loser why he would want to get rings for his football players?

Doesn’t make much sense to me. You call 2nd place first loser, but at the same time go buy Alamo bowl rings for your entire football team and put 11-2 on them. Then you try to play it off like 2nd place isn’t a big deal. So enlighten us on which one it is?

Well since u are always the first loser u should be able to answer loser question not have them.
U could just ask ur wife if her ring made her feel like a winner even tho ur the top loser.

1 Like

You kept repeating yourself Joe with blah blah so I’ll say again, second place is first loser. You should be able to figure out the rings. I don’t give a schit about the rings. That’s for you to worry about :flushed::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

How old are you?

2 Likes

You don’t because you know what I just said is correct. You can’t ride on the fence of 3rd place and Alamo bowl rings and then tell the media that 2nd place is first loser. Just makes someone look like a total idiot.

My wife is first place. That’s why she was given a ring by me. My wife thinks I was a first place husband and that’s why she gave me a ring. I’m going to assume your not married. Because if you were then you wouldn’t make such a stupid comment.

Blah blah u never answered how old r u

1 Like

How old are you?

I never said she wasn’t. Dumbess ur the loser were talking about.
We know woman take pity on stray dogs

1 Like

They also take pity on the special needs people but rarely do they marry them. That’s why I asked you.

Yes ur rite dogs are loyal

1 Like

I’d rather be loyal and the guard dog rather than be the one that needs my spouse to change my diaper for me.

I said u arnt loyal so u must need to have diaper changed. Joey i see u are really crying more then usual so I’m sorry lil guy

1 Like

Instead of worrying about this stuff. I would worry about ur boy winning my cowboys a game tonite

1 Like

What am I crying about? I just pointed out the flaw in the “2nd is first loser” concept and then you and Michael got butt hurt about it. Pointing out a flaw doesn’t mean someone is crying. I was just throwing it out there!! You two should start really paying attention more to what Gundy is saying. That was my entire point.

How many times I have told u i never paid attention to what gundy says to the media. And have told u only loser would listen to any coaches media talk

1 Like

He’s on a 5 game winning streak and likely to make the tournament. Why should I be overly concerned? So if he loses to a top 5 team tonight (even though he has winning record against ranked opponents this season) then the sky is going to fall?

Then how do you ever expect to hold him accountable on anything? Coaches love to tell the media one thing and do something completely different during a game.