Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 81-77 Victory against Arkansas

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-thoughts-on-oklahoma-states-81-77-victory-against-arkansas/

Cade dominates and Moncrieffe stuffs.

Boone is looking good nice double double

Speaking of Boone, I can’t remember ever seeing anyone make as much improvement on the court during a season as Boone has. We see most guys improve gradually during the season or after a few seasons. But this has not been a gradual change for Boone. It’s been a sudden improvement to a much higher level of play. Well done.

He flipped a switch. He’s been incredible the last few games. If we can keep this up I have high hopes for this team.

Sounds like maybe Boynton can coach and players are improving. Don’t expect anyone to admit it, just say’in.

2 Likes

Let’s not put the cart in front of the horse. He is winning. And I’m sure he will make the dance.
Have a very talented team yes.
But these turnovers and not controlling opponents runs. Looks still more like street ball.
I’m not suprised by ur comments. Ur taking a jab. Also, u have no knowledge of the basics.

1 Like

I believe the injuries have somewhat played a role as the last few games it’s been 7 - 8 man rotation. The best guys are getting more minutes and are developing chemistry. I do think the turnovers are an issue, but I believe we’ll see less as the season moves forward.

I would like to buy in but I just cant.
We got to upper class men. So they do play a lil out of control. Some of the stuff they did then and now r the same, like offense charges how many of them do we get a game. Yes offense charges r turnovers for ar0 and joe.
When they get 3 turnovers in a row boyton has to call time out and slow them down
They actually do well setting up and pass 3 times.

Isaac has been underwhelming this year. He needs to be better for this team to go far but he is what he is.

1 Like

Great game but even better Eddie Sutton T-shirts. Someone needs to sell those shirts, does anyone know if its available to buy or will be available at some point in the future?

1 Like

https://www.shopokstate.com/p-64849-eddie-long-sleeve-tee.aspx It’s not the Nike one like the players though.