Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 87-76 Loss to No. 5 Kansas

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-thoughts-on-oklahoma-states-87-76-loss-to-no-5-kansas/

On KU’s run, Boone not getting doubled and more.

Kansas is the better team. Our home crowd was an equalizer. Cut the needless turnovers in half… Make free throws… Do not sink off of a red hot Dick (no pun intended)… and we win this game.

Gassers for everybody, or just the coaching staff if they failed to stress covering Dick in the second half, and limiting turnovers… and practice free throws for goodness sake!!

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Just get three more wins and you’re for sure in. That looks attainable with Tech and WV plus a tourney win.

1 Like

Dick got most of his points off a broken floor I. E. turnovers or offensive rebounds. The turnovers cost us points and gave them points

2 Likes

I agree Bill. The way Tech is playing at home right now that one worries me though. WV is always a tough road environment too. We need to get one of those two. TCU at their place is going to be tough too. Especially if they get healthy again soon. My guess is the way Baylor is playing right now they will be favored at our house. That leaves KSU at home. I hope we can find a way to get the 3 more wins.

Ksu is not a good road team thats a plus

2 Likes

Didn’t think we played defense like we can, plus the turnovers. AA was on Dick last game. Sometimes you just run into a better team.

1 Like