Football 2021 Offseason Thread

Anybody know what’s up with Boise tickets?

1 Like

I would love to go to Boise for that game. just to see the smurf turf would be awesome…

2 Likes

Spray paint your own yard blue. Cheaper that way. :joy:

4 Likes

6 Likes

You’ll lose. I’d take team black. They’ve got the better d-line in terms of experience. And the better o-line for sure. Game’s are won in the trenches. It’s why Spencer was so up and down and part of the reason Chuba wasn’t able to repeat his 2019 season.

3 Likes

I am here for this energy. I hope to see some of you in there fighting. I’m Team LetGundyRetire.

1 Like

I still believe. We have seen improvement in recruiting and defense. We have always had the skill players. More line improvement and depth is needed and we will be there.

5 Likes

I think we have gone through peaks and valleys, and have stalled a little bit after 2017, and even that was a disappointment. But, as long as Gundy continues to make improvement, then we keep him. Over the last year he has shown as willingness to change and adapt. I think that’s a good sign for the future.

4 Likes

We’ll have one loss guaranteed on our schedule every year as long as he’s HC, but I like the momentum that seems to be building again.

2 Likes

Jeezus, here we go again.

2 Likes

Last night I dreamt that we lost to TU. True story.

:triumph:

Makes sense. Loss you shouldn’t have, another to a top 25 team and OU.

Go Pokes!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I just don’t want to lose to Rattler again… :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

We should hire a coach that never loses in that case

12 Likes

Genius!

3 Likes

Tell me who doesn’t.

I love the “well we have one scheduled loss” like any other coach would come in and beat OU consistently.

I’ll say it again as it’s been said many times but, OU is on a historic run in football. Turns out they’re ■■■■ good at this football stuff.

4 Likes

You’re technically right.

1 Like

Same here. It’s hard to show just how goodb you are when both schools are consistently the best they’ve been.

1 Like