Football Game Thread: Oklahoma State at Baylor

Hey cool, so we don’t have Rodarius or Tylan either.

Today’s going to be a really good day. :unamused:

2 Likes

You do realize the Cheez-It Bowl is actually the third highest Big 12 bowl this year right? I hope we can get it but doubt it.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious he was injured all season and our line was terrible.

3 Likes

Let’s talk about the uniforms… the season may not have gone as we hoped but the equipment staff knocked it out of the park this year!

PS The OSU store needs to start selling more cursive cowboy stuff

9 Likes

Lol, that’s even more embarrassing then.

We can’t help which sponsors forked over the most money.

1 Like

I was saying that in the sense that if that’s the 3rd best B12 bowl, then I don’t even want to know which one we end up getting.

2 Likes

Why the hell are you so defensive man? Like goodness it’s my opinion that his play was… less than good. Great he tried to play through an ankle injury. That’s cool. But I don’t think there was an ankle injury that’s stopping him from blocking or trying tk at least. Or in the first games where he looked like poop.

His play cost him money. Not the running ability, the catching ability which he didn’t get the chance to show and the willingness and ability to block. That’s the stuff that gets you to the NFL.

1 Like

Sheesh man, you’re triggered. Wish you weren’t so soft as Charmin :wink:

18 Likes

Lol

1 Like

This is a good contribution.

1 Like

Hey, little buddy, don’t be so soft. Don’t be like the rest of us.

7 Likes

Dude you’re the softest troll I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

Line has been bad, I agree but he’s looked like the third best back we’ve played this year. If it’s an injury he must’ve started with it because he’s ran soft cowering to contact all year.

1 Like

What a snowflake he is :joy:

2 Likes

Or opting out due to injurgy

Lol I’m the little one when you’re the one asking for the tightest pair of jeans known to man for christmas?

Your joke was more funny when @marshall said it literally the message before you.

1 Like

Alright, alright, let’s not let this go south before the game even starts. I had a fun poke at Scott. Let’s not make it more than it is. Let’s not dogpile.

Gundy said they’ll likely use some young corners today. Could be terrifying.

4 Likes

Like we have a choice to not play younger players, but this could count as 1 game toward being good or great.

Ahhhh okay 100% agree.

1 Like