Football Game Thread: Pokes at Horned Frogs

It wasn’t an open competition. Sanders was starting from day one. Bad play/injuries and Trill looking pretty good in the games he needed to be in caused people to call for a change.

The only thing that made me question it was unprompted, Gundy started saying if Sanders got flustered, you put Illingworth in for a little bit.

I’m going with OSU 28 TCU 20

1 Like

But that was after Sanders had shown he was struggling and Trill showed he could handle it.

Trill definitely has a more even keel attitude. Spencer is up and down. I doubt it was ever were going to roll with Trill full time, just a thing to give SS a break and calm down.

SS has a wild fire in him. He throws a pick and is mad as hell, then he could either go back out and lead an incredible touchdown drive or he goes out and throws another. Sometimes he needs to be calmed down. Which doesn’t seem great.

1 Like

This game is such a pick’em game. If we have 1 turnover I think that will be the difference. Our defense better show up today.

I’m much more worried about Spencer getting hurt than throwing an interception. The drop off between him and Ethan is sp00ky.

Good thing we have the same Oline 2weeks in a row.

4 Likes

RA just said on the broadcast that KHP was moving around fine and will play.

6 Likes

That’s good to hear.

Maybe we can finally do but so many other teams have done to us. Who is our fifth string quarterback? He’s going to rock it today!!!

That was the best kick return (not on-side kick return) OSU has had in a while.

6 Likes

Yuck

Haha great 3 play script.

Ugh.

Diamond formation handoff on 3rd and 6 :-1:t3:

2 Likes

Our opening drives should be more successful than they are. They seem uninspired and I thought you always script your first possession?

Can’t wait for Gundy to say he didn’t like the game plan as if he is powerless to change it/had never seen it up until game day

1 Like

I hate what the cowboy back position has done to our offense.

What has it done?

Exactly