Football Notebook: Godlevske Transitioning Well, Best Secondary in the Country

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/notebook-godlevske-transitioning-well-best-secondary-in-the-country/

Tre Sterling is confident in his position group.

“We’re going to continue to hold that crown and keep our thrown.”

I believe it’s spelled “Throne”.

Glad the grammer police stepped up. Seem the only thing ur good four. Lol​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Just doing my part in positively contributing instead of constantly trying to argue opinions to everyone else.

I do enjoy hearing ur nonsense

I was surprised u didn’t correct mine.

I really do believe u believe ur stating an opinion. But regurgitating 3 or 4 stats is not an opinion. Is u trying to find evidence in ur opinion. Problem with ur opinions is u have double standards and hand pick ur stats.

And I haven’t seen " ur opinion" in like 3 weeks.
I have seen weird post to me about nothing. And post about Grammar.

Oh okay!! Thanks for clarifying. I was always wondering why I received three replies from you for every one post I would put on the forum.

So you enjoy arguing with people in the forum even though you maybe wrong? I appreciate the honesty, and at least I’ll keep that in mind next time I post.

It’s probably because I’ve been busy lately. Some of us have work to do and we don’t get a social security check or live in Mom and Dad’s basement for eternity. I can’t just constantly monitor the forum like you do and jump at a post the very second that it’s written.

U are the funniest guy I’ve ever read.
Ur the grammar guy. If I maybe wrong, which maybe is like 20%. Then the person I’m “arguing” with( u) would be mostly wrong.
One u talking about opinion so ergo no one is wrong, idiot.
U maybe arguing but I’m just laughing at u.

Sorry for ur bad luck.
I do notice u still have plenty of time for me.
Thats odd and flattering( if I were in to weird old guys)

I appreciate it.

I’m glad to know you think so highly of yourself. I think some people on this forum would beg to differ.

I’m on my lunch break, and if I’m not mistaken you replied to my post first. What did you think I was going to do? Not reply at all?

Still in high school r u. Dnt worry no one is voting u prom queen.
I think u get ripped a whole lot more then I do…
There r people on here that can carry on a debate with out cry and doing their best rainman.
Have fun at work

Why don’t u read the article and post an opinion. Instead of correcting grammer.

Did you graduate high school?

Here is my 3rd post for u​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
I said if, so yes I do think highly. That was ur maybe and I was explaining the meaning to u.

Your right. My opinion is that I’ll believe they are the best secondary when I actually get to see it against a team that’s halfway competent in playing football. There you go.

There u go doesnt that feel better

Alrighty then. Well Robert it was nice, but I got get back to being an adult now. Hope you enjoy the mac’n cheese with hot dogs your mother has prepped you for lunch time. Enjoy monitoring the forum 24/7 for additional posts.

2 Likes