Football Recruiting Thread

I know he’s very athletic, but I think he is a tad short to play basketball at the next level :confused:

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/CurleeIv/status/1384878601443725314?s=19

Curlee committing in July.

8 Likes

Gotta love the name QB Eater!!

2 Likes

“This is a 4 year decision and I do not take it lightly.”

Love this kid.

6 Likes

Man, I’m not even old and sometimes I forget these recruits are all 16 to 18 year old kids. That puts some of this into perspective

8 Likes

I’m not old either and you got me SMH over this. 9/11 was longer ago than these kid’s BDays. Also, the fact that I’m SMH over it makes me cringe considering people like @JustGary ARE old and he has to read this from us, the youths.

7 Likes

Kids make me cringe because I remember those thoughts (and see my FB feed from 2010 :flushed:) and just know how serious they make this over something that won’t be so serious in hindsight.

2 Likes

So it’s not Curlee since he’s going on OV soon. Braylin announces tonight. Avyonne Jones is coming in June.

How about 100% now, @marshall?

5 Likes

100% what? (I feel like this is an inside joke that I forgot about).

1 Like

Wanna feel even worse? One of my roommates switched his major last semester and is in classes with freshmen again. There are only three people born before 9/11 in one of his classes, counting the professor.

5 Likes

I love that we’re bringing in so many highly talented running backs - but at what point does all this depth hurt us keeping some of these players long term? Given the transfer portal has changed the dynamics of these decisions I just tend to wonder.

I don’t think Braylin will end up playing running back. Could be wrong, but I think he projects more as a college slot guy.

16 Likes

Yea I figured there would be some position changes to get some of them more involved rather than be buried in a depth chart.

I don’t think we look at taking less talented guys with the thought that they have a better chance of staying. Guys that aren’t talented enough to get playing time are still transfer risks. If we have “too much talent” then we are in a good spot

2 Likes

Here it is everyone. It’s over for the Gundy GIF.

just your standard PWO. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh I agree, just a discussion point.

5 Likes

It’s a freaking joke. Get over yourself!

6 Likes

Said you guys would be excited! My premium viewers have known for weeks!

12 Likes

I laughed.

3 Likes