Football Recruiting Thread

Remember that time when too much cream cheese was a thing for the ncaa…

1 Like

You’re right, would be better to use Show Me The Money gifs

With Epps and Rangel, we will be #2 in the Big 12 and #13 overall.

3 Likes

Here it is.

9 Likes

And the graphic

8 Likes

Yep. I dig beating out similar programs like Michigan State.

1 Like

These guys look better on paper than some of our early commits in the past. Gabe Brown looked like a bit of a stretch but now he has two other big twelve offers.

Better than…UTSA. :joy::joy:

Another one?

Edit: not sure why the date is off. He posted that just a few minutes ago.

Hey, @marshall who’d we land?

6 Likes
4 Likes

Probably Landon Dean

5 Likes

:thinking:

He’s down to us and kstate, I believe. Kstate insider just CB’ed him to us a few mins ago.

So, besides this kid we still have 1 outstanding correct? The one with this fancy video??

Yes and that one is supposedly coming on Friday… not holding my breath

1 Like

Is that a new/better version? I feel like he always tweets out a low-quality gif.

Here we go!

7 Likes

Good day to be a :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Last year we had 8 kids in the composite top 800 ranking.

This year we already have 5 commits and ALL are in the top 800 composite ranking.

8 Likes

I have to say, I’ve been pretty impressed with the direction recruiting seems to have gone in over the past six or so months. I feel like we finished pretty strong on 2021 and have a very competitive class with the rest of the conference outside of the two blue bloods. That’s really all I can ask for. 2022 seems like it could be special.

On the recruiting front I also think the next year in the NFL will be critical. Depending on where Wallace and Hubbard get drafted, they could find a spot where they could really contribute early. That would be a breath of fresh air considering over the past few years that really hasn’t happened with our skill players other than Chris Carson.

5 Likes