Former Oklahoma State Guard Rondel Walker Commits to TCU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/former-oklahoma-state-guard-rondel-walker-commits-to-tcu/

Walker is staying in conference.

This is the worst thing to happen for boynton. If walker does well, it only makes a bigger sign.

2 Likes

I thought it was gonna be OU so I’ll take it.

Why do you see so many basketball transfers stay in the conference and almost no football transfers?

1 Like

You mite need to go look those things up. There maybe more in football then you realize. If you take this year and just osu. 1 of 5 bb and 1 of 13 fb.

1 Like

I don’t know what went sour with him and Boynton but all this transferring out isn’t a good look. Something isn’t right to me

1 Like

Love the way Rondel plays. Hate that he’s no longer in Stillwater, but wish him the best of luck – except for 2-3 times each season!

3 Likes

Everyone transfers from every college, quit trying to make something that isn’t there.

1 Like

No it is not. Quit.

1 Like

There are some ignorant comments. Time for an update to my 2023 fools rankings.

@michael13
@robert28

1 Like

Guys are transferring out because they know Boynton and staff aren’t very good. Walker gets to go to TCU and be coached by a good one. I’ll be very surprised if the upcoming year is any different than what we’ve already seen from Boynton teams.

2 Likes

ROFLMAO @brian33

Then why didn’t the top 2 recuits transfer?

Another ignorant comment.

You deserve :star::star::star::star::star:

You are clueless buddy. The two so called top guys are a dime a dozen. Both have proven there play is no where near a 5 star player they were projected. I hope they both improve and live up to expectations.

1 Like

ROFLMAO improve your grammar. @brian33

:star::star::star::star::star:

You’ll be living at ya moms house when they make it to the XII tournament final game this year.

Blame it on the recruiting services that rank players. Hold the recruiting services accountable. 9 out of 10 of them have not ever played sports in their life, yet you take everything they say to heart, which yo slow @ssss. And stop putting so much ■■■■ stock into star rankings, because star rankings do not mean anything when they step on the hardwood or gridiron.

Yeah…cause Kansas won another Natty w/ a bunch of 3 stars, right?! Stars matter. They just do. And more 4s and 5s pan out than don’t.

1 Like

How’s it a good look then ? We have had numerous transfers since he’s been here plus thugs. So tell me smart one how you don’t think it isn’t a good look ? And we get 3 that are gone after this year that are average at best.

1 Like

I need to name you Joey 2 , you’re a bigger idiot than he is about Gundy…. There is no Cade coming to our rescue… take a step back, your ignorance is showing. And I’ve played lots of sports

1 Like

You don’t understand bro. If they transfer from the football team it’s because they “weren’t good enough” or they didn’t “have the discipline Gundy was looking for”.

If they transfer from the basketball program they make the assumption that it’s because of Boynton with no evidence to prove that’s the case. That’s what these two stooges live for. Everyone else sucks and Gundy is awesome. That’s their motto.

Dude, we’re not going to the Big XII tournament finals.

1 Like