Former Oklahoma State Quarterback Gunnar Gundy Re-enters Transfer Portal

Looks that way .

1 Like

Yep, and we can also be bad enough to lose to the bad teams as well. That should tell you the entire story of why we haven’t gotten a conference title since 2011.

I don’t hate being top ten in wins. I hate how, for some reason, we have imbeciles like you on here that think we can only have one or the other.

No, I didn’t expect us to beat Texas this year. I’ll tell you this though. I expected us to beat OU in 2013, and Baylor in 2021. That would be three conference titles since 2011 right there. Of course, we find ways to screw that up. As always though, we’ll continue to hear your excuses as to why we can’t win one. When those two seasons specifically we snatched defeated from the jaws of victory :man_shrugging:. Last time I checked. Three conference titles looks better than one.

2 Likes

You’re straight mental joy. You have one argument, that’s it. Cough up some NIL money, put your big girl panties on and maybe you can buy better players. You’re hopeless. A pathetic mess

1 Like

Blah blah blah

1 Like

NIL money had nothing to do with us screwing ourselves in 2013 or 2021, but you go ahead and make your excuses as always :clap:.

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that, maybe get a third string rb that knows what direction north is. The Buffalo Bills lost 4 straight super bowls I guess they weren’t winners. Your brain is absolutely warped

1 Like

Maybe get an OC that knows how to score more than one touchdown after ten trips to the red zone :man_shrugging:.

Is the trophy in their case? This isn’t hard to figure out Mike.

1 Like

Dude your just repeating yourself. Last 3 post. Titles, 2013 and 2021. Oc. We dbt mind laughing at you and bring up new points. Its just sad you have no life. Do you have that obsession disorder. Seriously sheldon cooper knocking on the door 3x is nothing to you’re habits.

1 Like

So the Bills were losers ? Right. , I got it.
@robert28 already told you that you only have one talking point. So since 2011 we have played for the title 6 times in 12 years , right. Who else has played for it that much. I know your DA will come back with just one win so don’t. Just stop, you’re embarrassing yourself. Straight mental doesn’t really cover you. Gheez

1 Like

This ^^^^^^ this is were your NIL money needs to go. Getting a better RB, there was a reason he was third string Your football IQ is non existent
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

There’s a reason we still have Kasey Dunn too. Learn football brother :man_facepalming:.

It’s about time!!! Usually if you lose the game it means you were the loser :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

You’re on here everyday trying to tell everyone why they’re wrong, and you’re going to tell me I have no life :rofl:. You don’t live in reality man.

Is that the same one that’s won 29 games in 3 years joy , oor was it someone else moron

1 Like

Most players just dream of getting to play in a Super Bowl, figures you would say something to that effect you idiot

1 Like

Billy have you congratulated the women tennis yet or tge softball. How times you posted on wrestling. How many times have you bought information or gossip to this site. How many times has any asked for your opion or for info.
I know jug will ask if your coming over the sowing circle. When my opinion is more right then not. I read the articles. When was the last time you read one. This post has been up for a month. You only get likes from jug and whe was the last time that happened
Your here to daily cry about things none of us have any controll over. Most is well outside of reality.

1 Like

Never acknowledges a program that has a big win , a player of the week , nothing. The wrestling team is doing their best work in 3-4 years. Kids are working hard. Joy wouldn’t know any of them for sure. Titles that’s it Baseball has won it or second several times , joy says fire them all.
Gundy, John . Josh

1 Like

Never acknowledges a program for going more than a decade and not winning the conference. Just excuses while other teams in the conference win championshipS.

This university is always going to be “wait until next year university”. Thank goodness we have plenty of people to keep coming up with excuses.