Former OSU Target, In-State Standout Kendal Daniels is Back on the Market

Our coach has won 1 big twelve championship in 16 years. Kids look at the coaches records and coaches use that against other coaches in recruiting. You don’t think Riley says to kids from Oklahoma that have both schools on his list that look kid, you can go to osu but gundy has won only one big twelve title in 16 years with no national championships or you can come here and win the big twelve every year and have a chance to win the national championship. Gundy is a lame duck with no chance to win anything anymore. All the other coaches just have to say now is look gundy is on his way out and won’t be there much longer and could leave anytime. It’s just too easy to recruit against him at his age now. If he wins any hardware from here on out then I will be the first to come on here and say I was wrong but don’t hold your breath.

If your a coach that has won a title then that holds merit in the eyes of recruits

Miles is old and got fired for what gundy should get fired for. He still recruited better than the guys before him at ku.

Wow ur get as bad as joe riting a novel to cry out ur feelings. Is it that time of the month.
Are all coach to old if the over 35.
But ur fine with leach.
So u get 2 more players in the top1000 and ku is better.
If I was ku I would start an investigation now before the fbi gets there. U do know miles has lawyered up.

He’s definitely not clean but he hasn’t done anything else that other coaches have done that have won significant hardware

Yea I’m sure it make ever happy in Lawrence happy. Better recurits for 3 million and no wins
Miles took a perfectly good 3 win team to a winless team

So anything to win

He’s too old now to win. History will tell you that.

Yes like saban

The only guy to do it at that age is satan I mean the guy in Alabama but that is an anomaly

How many coaches have coached in collage history? Name me all the guys that have done what saban has done at his age

U do know ur an idiot there are tons of coach who have won natty’s ol the 50. I’m mean alot like majority.

Is gundy one of them

How mean 35 years have won one

You know your an idiot that can’t complete one sentence right?

You have no argument robert

Tell me what you think gundy will do the rest of the way?

Well there passing the pay to play deal do u think any one who is not a blue blood will win. There has not been a blue blood win a natty since the 90.
How r we doing. U do know I’m realistic.
But next we will be in the same boat as this. If we get a qb who will at least give us what a no star corndog did we will be in the champ game. Ou is going to be better
Texas unless they get alot of things going wont be better isu will be as good as they were. But any one of ksu wv tcu can win games.

So you think we don’t win the big twelve?

If gundy was 2011 gundy then I would say we have a chance but 2021 gundy sucks